More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kvothe25 Kvothe25

Off to work?

At the office

Panting a little you arrive at your office building, unopened package still in your arms. You arrive at your floor, and after wishing your colleagues good morning you sit down behind your desk. After logging in, and setting yourself up, your curiosity gets the better of you, and you grab a penknife to open te box. You try to do this inconspicuously, but there's not much privacy on this office floor.

"Morning, bitch-boy." Your most hated colleague walks over to your desk. "You still make those awful movies in your down-time?"

He refers to the homemade little action movies you sometimes make with friends in the weekend. You have a youtube channel where you upload them, but you don't expect much from the whole situation. It's mostly just for fun, because you love movies.

"It's a hobby, Ian," you retort. "I enjoy making them."

"Well, it's a waste of time, anyway," Ian laughs. "Even porn movies have better production value."

"Yeah, thanks, Ian."

"Anyway, off to work..."

Ian walks off with a smug smile, and you're finally alone in your cubicle. When you double-check that no one is looking you open the box, and first notice a letter. You grab this first and unfold it. It reads:

Dear John,

It pains me to say we haven't seen much of each other these last few years, and unfortunately it's now too late. If you're reading this, I have died. But don't feel sad for me, I've lived a long, prosperous and wonderful life. And I wish the very same for you.

That is why I've sent you this box. It's contents have given me much freedom and pleasure for many years, and it is a gift I bequeeth to you. The tome inside will tell you many secrets on how to cheat life and influence people. You can use it to live out any dream scenarios you might have.

Just beware of how powerful it's magic is. There's really no limit, so try not to do anything too evil. Just be a good boy and enjoy yourself.

Catch you on the flipside, nephew.

Love,

Your uncle Brian.

You read the letter a few times, but still don't really understand it. So you decide to see what else is in the box.

Inside is an old-looking book, with a worn leather binding. On the cover it reads "The Book of Mind Control by Archimedus Pebblepot, Court Wizard to King Penderghast". Curiously you open the book and read the introduction:

Dedicated to Marion, Raven, Skylar, Gwendolyne and Ursula. My personal harem.

So you want to learn some magic, then, dear reader. You've come to right book. In these pages I will give you a quick, easy-to-learn overview of the spells you can use to control the minds and bodies of every person you meet. There are no tricks. You can literally play god. Just have fun! I certainly did!

You turn the page and the first spell is described here:

MENSUS IMPERIUMUS

The mind control spell.

Just say these words to any person who's mind you want to control, and you can suggest anything for them to believe, do or want. Just make sure you do it in private, because it will look very suspicious to other people.

Once you're done, say OPUS EST. This will break the hypnotic state, and they will continue their lives but with your altered suggestions in their brain.

"What are you reading there?" a voice suddenly says behind you.

You quickly close the book and throw it back in the box. Then you push the box underneath your desk.

"Uh, nothing.'' You turn around and see your boss, Suze, standing there. She's a blonde woman with very long hair, getting to be somewhere in her fourties. She still looks very good for her age, and she has a massive ass. An asset you like seeing around the office.

"Alright, well, this isn't a library. Have you made the reports I asked for?"

"Not yet. Sorry."

"Okay, can you make sure to send them to me by noon? Thank you."

She walks off, leaving you with your face beet red.

What will you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)