More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zendle Zendle

Where does the story begin?

At the mall

(original chapter by Teraton)

The Golden View Mall was a huge establishment in Sara's area. Pretty much every person in the surrounding counties had been there at least once, and for good reason; the huge variety of stores meant that you could walk in and find pretty much anything you might want to find. Even if you didn't know it walking it! In fact, almost especially when you didn't know it walking in!

Of course, Sara knew what she wanted walking in. She wanted to be naked, and seen by the large crowds that usually gathered in the mall. She'd tried in the past, of course, but... it was a really nice mall. This meant two things: one, the prospect of getting banned meant she would lose quite a bit of shopping-availability. No, if she was going to do something, she had to make it look like an accident. Or at least, make it look like it wasn't her fault. That was where problem number two came in; that very nice mall had some very capable security guards. One particular guard, a middle-aged, muscular woman Sara had to assume was their boss, actually seemed to sense when Sara might shed her skimpy outfit, and was suitably always around when Sara might "cause a disturbance".

But Sara was sure she had it this time. She'd been in the mall for going on an hour now, and hadn't seen hide now hair of the woman. Evidently, security was a little short staffed that day, which suited Sara's plans just fine. Fidgeting in her loose t-shirt and tight shorts, Sara decided it was time to make her move. The only question was where...

If she waited a little longer, she'd be able to draw a hell of a crowd as most of the malls patrons filed into the food court for lunch. Of course, company was always appreciated in her escapades; her friend Reina worked in the clothing store on one of the upper levels, while her friend Lily worked in an electronics store on the ground floor. Reina would be fun to work around, generally being pretty uptight about this sort of thing, but Lily... well, Lily could do a lot with any of the niche gadgets lining the shelves in her place of work. Or, failing any of that, there was a movie theater adjoining the mall on the left side; the idea of catching a show as she put one on sounded pretty good to Sara.

Finishing her soda, Sara strolled through the hallways of the mall, headed to...

Where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)