More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

At the gym

Alexa wasn’t the most fit person at age 24. She tried doing sports in school, but didn’t make any team due to her height. The last sport she played was softball but she stopped after middle school.

She was always small in stature and didn’t have the greatest stamina, but she also wasn’t fat. She often walked, but her weak bladder made it difficult to go long distances. So she thought that maybe signing up for a gym membership near her house would be a good idea. Except for the fact Alexa had never been to a gym before. She decided to wear some old clothes knowing they would get dirty. She put on an old under armor shirt and shorts. She put on a pair of old Barbie underwear and put on a pink sports bra which looked more like a training bra, but Alexa shrugged her shoulders. She put her hair in a ponytail and then headed for the gym.

She brought with her a large water bottle, a gym bag with clothes including an extra pair of underwear which were decorated with little hearts and care bears on them. Underneath everything she buried a pair of pull up diapers and baby wipes and a travel sized canister of baby powder. She didn’t know if maybe she might need it. And blushed profusely at the idea of anyone discovering them. She figured she would keep it in a locker though so she didn’t sweat too much.

Alexa sighed as she drove decided to walk to the gym as it was pretty good exercise and a short distance away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)