More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lampost lampost

What's next?

At the fairgrounds of the Vytal Festival

Team RWBY had made it past the first round in the tournament. Weiss and Yang would be the ones to compete in the second round, which gave Ruby some free time. And what better place to enjoy herself than the fairgrounds? With the way the Vytal Festival moved around and how busy she would be once she graduated, it might be years before she got a chance like this again.

The fairgrounds of the Vytal Festival set up on Beacon's grounds were more than just a place to get something to eat or over-expensive shops filled with cheap nick-knacks to trick tourists out of money. There were also games like any proper festival. Though these weren't just any games, but games designed to hold up to and withstand the strength and speed of hunters and huntresses. You could prove your skills as a huntress all while winning fabulous prizes. In theory anyway.

She had wanted to come here with her team to have some fun, but...

~~

"Sorry sis, but I'm gonna do some extra training to get ready for the second round of the tournament. You go have fun."

"Sorry Ruby, but my sister is here and I so rarely see her. Maybe some other time?"

"Sorry, but I already have plans for tonight. Maybe we could do something tomorrow?"

~~

Well it was fine that everyone was busy. They'd have more chances to hang out together.

For now, she just had to find something to do. There were just so many options to choose from.

What game does Ruby choose to play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)