More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jacki_parks Jacki_parks

What's next?

At the dock

Jack arrived at the port and scanned the crowd for Kim and her friends. Not seeing them anywhere he made his way towards a sign that read “check in”, boarding pass in hand.

Joining the end of the queue he patiently waited while several other people got in line behind him. As the line slowly moved forward, he thought he heard Kim’s laugh somewhere behind him. Carefully looking back he noticed that Kim and her friends were about 10 people away. Not wanting her to see him until they were on the ship, he lowered his head.

Reaching the head of the line, Jack quickly handed his pass to the woman standing there who then scanned the barcode at the bottom of the page.

“Alright then, please verify that all the information is correct by placing your thumb on the fingerprint reader. Once the information has been verified no changes will be allowed.”

Wanting to move ahead as quickly as possible, Jack simply placed his thumb on the reader. Keeping his head lowered he asked in a soft voice, “is that it?”

The woman looked at the screen in front of her, raised her eyes to look at Jack, then mentally shrugged her shoulders. The information stated that the person standing before her was a female and she confirmed that she was by verifying. “No wonder she wanted to participate in the cruise,” she thought to herself.

“Just a few more steps and you can begin your journey.” Reaching into a bin underneath the counter, she pulled out a thin, gold colored bracelet. Placing it on a wired pad, she pressed the enter key on her computer. All of the information Jack had verified was downloaded into the bracelet. Once this was completed, she then wrapped the delicate piece around Jack’s wrist. “This serves has your key to your cabin, all public restrooms on the ship, the gym and also contains a credit account for onboard purchases. Now, if you’ll kindly proceed to one of the doors on the right, you finish your boarding procedure.”

Jack went to walk through the turnstile in front of him, but it wouldn’t turn. Realizing he need to use the bracelet, he placed his wrist against the side and then push through. With his head still down, he made his way to the right side of the room as he was instructed. If he had bothered to examine his surroundings, he would have noticed something was quite wrong. Everyone on his side of the room was a woman. The men were gathered on the left hand side. Further, all the men were sporting thick, gold colored bracelets, not the thin, delicate ones the women had on.

Still trying to maintain a low profile so Kim or her friends wouldn’t see him, he waited until the door in front of him showed that it was currently unoccupied. Entering the room he heard a prerecorded voice telling him to remove all clothing and place them in the provided bin. They would be stored until the end of the cruise. Once he was naked he was instructed to place his feet on the appropriate markings on the floor. As soon as he did this, a laser beam appeared and slowly scanned his body.

“You are currently being measured for new clothes which will be provided for the remainder of your trip. Should you gain or lose weight, your clothing will be alter automatically.”

Once the scanner was finished, the voice continued. “In the next room you will find a disposable jumpsuit. Please wear it for the remainder of your orientation.”

Jack exited the room into an identical room that had a simple, light yellow jumpsuit waiting. Putting on the jumpsuit, he noticed that it clung to his body, enhancing his butt and would only zip up to about mid chest. Reading the note on the next door, he exited the room to wait for the rest of his party in the lounge.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)