More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

At the beach with friends

Sydney Sweeney was enjoying a day at the beach with her friends. That was, until she spotted the paparazzi. She was in the water, splashing around with her friend Megan, when she noticed several cameramen on a hill over the beach with telescopic lenses pointed straight at her.

"Great." She sighed.

Her friend looked at her curiously so Sydney pointed at the cameramen.

"What, are you worried they'll get a picture of you in your bikini?" Her friend giggled.

"You don't understand." Sydney sighed.

All this attention could spoil a day when she wanted to feel like a regular person and not have to worry about appearances.

"Right, because I'm not a famous movie star." Megan said, with a surprising amount of bitterness in her voice.

"It... it's not like that..." Sydney replied.

"Hey, you know what would drive those cameramen nuts?" Megan said, moving towards Sydney. "If you lost you're bikini!"

Sydney gasped as her friend grabbed at her bikini, pulling at her top as the pair splashed in the wake.

"No, wait, I'm falling out of my top!"

Sydney felt her large breasts popping out of her top. Frantically she squirmed away from Megan, hurrying back towards the shore as the cameramen eagerly snapped photos. Megan followed her, grabbing at her bottoms playfully.

"This isn't funny, quit trying to steal my bikini!" Sydney said, nervously giggling.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)