More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does the journey begin?

At the beach (C)

Nora had never been a big fan of the beach. She enjoyed swimming in a secluded pool well enough, but a public beach wasn’t really her scene. But when her two friends had begged her to come along, she could hardly say no. Molly almost never got to go to the beach due to her condition, so Nora didn’t want to disappoint her on one of the few days she made an exception.

And so that’s how Nora ended up in the passenger seat of Amber’s car while headed to enjoy the ocean, with Molly sitting behind her.

“You’re not gonna regret this Nora. You’ve been needing a day out for a while now.” Amber said, all the while keeping her eyes attentively on the road.

“And there’s no better place for that than at the beach.” Molly added from the back seat. Unlike the others, Molly was already wearing her swimsuit. It was a navy blue long sleeved one piece, meant to limit her sun exposure. She was currently applying a hefty amount of sunscreen to her bare legs, not wanting to take any risks.

“I guess you're right.” Nora said, gazing out the passenger window at the horizon. The ocean could just be seen from where they were, shimmering in the light of the early morning. They had decided on an early start so they could pick out a good spot. They continued with their idle chatting for the rest of the drive, most of which consisted of convincing Nora to relax.

After another fifteen minutes or so, the trio finally arrived, and were happy to see that not many people were there yet. They hopped out of the car, Molly opening her flora umbrella and Amber donning her rose tinted aviators. Amber opened the trunk of her car, pulling out a few different beach supplies: towels, extra sunscreen, and of course, the swimsuits she had picked out for herself and Nora.

It had taken a lot of convincing for Nora to let Amber pick out a swimsuit for her, and even more for Nora to let Amber surprise her. Ultimately Nora decided to allow it, but only after telling Amber she would have to wear the same thing. As Molly walked out into the sands to get everything set, Amber and Nora went to the lockers to get changed.

What did Amber choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)