More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zk69 zk69

Where will he be exposed?

At the bar

Josh had just finished up one of his semesters at school and was thinking about a way to celebrate all his hard work. That’s when he thought he might as well go to one of the popular college bars, perhaps he could get lucky tonight he thought. However, Josh had never been able to drink when he used to live with his parents so this would end up being the first time. When he finally made his way to a bar, he ended just awkwardly sitting down by himself doing nothing at first.

A small group of friends who noticed Josh sitting alone decided to introduce themselves to see if he wanted to join them for the night. Josh happily accepted because he no longer would been alone, and one of the girls, Caroline was exactly his type. As the night went on, Josh was mostly shy around the girls and managed to get along with the guys in the group quite well. All was seeming well until Josh was seeming to get a bit too drunk compared to the others. The main issue was that the group he was hanging out with were all heavy drinkers compared to Josh, so they were just at a light buzz compared to him. But, Josh didn’t want to be seen as lame so he just kept on drinking. This seemed fine, until Josh agreed to something he shouldn’t.

“Hey Josh, I got a challenge for you. If you are faster at downing these 6 shots than me, I’ll pay for all the drinks tonight, but if you lose then you have to pay,” said Tyson, one of the people Josh met tonight.

From the outside and perhaps even to Tyson this game seemed completely harmless. Tyson was not a heavyweight drinker either, and just thought it would be a fun challenge. Josh, still not wanting to be lame decided to accept this challenge. As all the shots started to line the table, he started to become a bit hesitant, but knew that he was too far in to stop now.

“3.2.1! Go” one of the guys in the group yelled out. As Josh was downing the shots he completely ignored Tyson, just focusing on his own shots. After finally downing his last one, he surprisingly was the winner and was met with lots of cheers over the free drinks Tyson was going to have to pay for. While he was feeling ecstatic, he was becoming waaaay to drunk for his own good and everything afterward was pretty much a blur.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)