More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sinerinal sinerinal

How Does this Situation Start?

At the Library

I was at the school library, looking for a good book as I do most morning, when I notice some thing unusual. First off, let me explain that I am somewhat obsessed with magic. Having no real connections, the only way I could learn was over the internet. Although it's great for learning how to build a flamethrower at home (seriously), it is not a good place to learn actual magic. I effectively had only learned a few skills. One, a good one, is the 'true sight' spell. It allows me to see the true nature of things, and even see the flow of magic around me, to an extent. It was the first spell I learned. So anyway, there was this book I was looking at, using the true sight spell to see whether or not someone had hidden a spell in it (it happens more than you would expect), when I see a blue-skinned woman in a purple harem outfit, with a massive butt and breasts that were at least E-cups appear on the other side of a bookshelf in the library, with a glamour (illusion, the true sight makes it look like a transparent curtain) around her and one of my third-period classmates, Alicia I think her name was.

Anyway, this person introduced herself as Alicia's mother, and explained that she was a djin. This explained the appearance and the glamour. She explained that since Alicia was her daughter, she was also a djin. Then her mother pulled out a box of Rowan wood, with a gold ring with an emerald inlaid in it inside. She explained that whomever wore the ring would be Alicia's master. You can probably see where my mind went at that comment. I started to work my way around the bookshelf, pretending to look for a book while actually paying immense attention to the conversation. When the djin handed Alicia the ring, I could see that strands of her djin essence became tied to the ring. She explained that the Ring's wielder would have unlimited wishes, within Alicia's power. She went on to warn Alicia that because of how powerful a djin her mother was, Alicia would be the most powerful djin that this world had ever known, and to keep the ring secret and hidden.

Suddenly, Alicia's mother began letting off whorish moans. Between these, she explained that her time was up, and that she was being called back to her master. I could see her spirit being drawn away, an took my opportunity. One of my other spells is to manipulate existing magic, a mostly useless spell I found on a website about the Salem witch trials. I used this ability to cause a cloud of blue smoke(because of the skin color) to be released at the moment that the djin fully left this realm. The smoke surprised Alicia, giving me the perfect opportunity to rush forwards, snatching the ring from her grip as I ran past her. Immediately, I put the ring on and made my fist wish.

What's My First Wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)