More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

In which place do you will be seen nude?

At public pool

You're 19 years old girl, with brown hair, medium sized breasts. Since is a hot day you go to the public pool to refresh a little. After putting up sun lotion, you decide that the best way to refresh is jump from the trampoline. Maybe other chicken out, but you are not that kind of person. So, you go to make the jump. Once there, you have a second tought: your bikini is a bit loosen, and maybe it could just remove if you hit the water so hard.
But now you can't go back: you have people waiting to jump, and, your crush, Tom, and your rival, the cheerleader Ashley are there, watching. So, you jump, and you enter in the water with great quality, earning Tom's applauses and Ashley frustation. This recognition makes you don't notice that both bikini top and bottom just untied. You just come out of the water, and, suddenly, you notice that everyone is looking at you, and someone is taking pics. You don't why until Ashley scream, pointing at you: "A naked loser". Suddenly, you feel a cold breeze, and then, you look down, just to see your erect nipples and your hairy pussy. YOU'RE NAKED!!!! AND IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!. You quickly cover with you hands first and then with a inner tube, but Ashley said to her: "See-through, loser, everybody could see your hairy pussy". So, only covering with your hands, you run to the ladies locker room.

Did she manage to reach the ladies locker room or she's stopped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)