More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

When will the third criminal arrived?

At nighttime

After kept waiting for hours, the Sun has finally set and the Moon rose into the sky, bringing with it the night and the darkness. During this time, Ms. Ackerman cooked me a meal as a thanks for staying with her and her daughter. And of course, she cooked meals for the criminals too since they needed to eat. And after I eaten my meal, I decided to be the one to feed them since I cannot allowed them to use their hands.

It has been two hours ever since the Sun has set. So I cannot helped but beginning to wonder that does the third criminal abandoned his friends or not. But of course, I needed to remain vigilant. After all, that might be what he wanted me to think and attack when I dropped my guard.

And so, I kept on waiting and waiting and waiting. But still, no signs of anything unusual. As time passed by, it is beginning to get late. And in the end, my eyes are beginning to get heavy. And before I know it, I yawned and then, my eyes shut.

I don't know how long was I out. But what I know is that I received such a rude wake up call! And it is a punch in the face!

"Ah!" I screamed as I'm falling down on the ground. As I'm still sleepy, I cannot resisted whoever that attacked me. As I am reaching for my gun, one of them kicked it away from my hand! Then, I got another punch in the face!

"That was for shooting us!" One of the criminals said angrily.

Suddenly, I heard the sounds of a gun's clicking. I looked at the direction it came from and found a little girl is standing there with a gun holding at the criminals!

"What the-" One of the criminals said but before he can finished, I get up and punch one of them in the face, sending him down to the ground with the bleeding nose.

The other two quickly turned around and try to prevent me from reaching my blade. One of them even managed to lock my neck into his elbow and begin to strangle me! As I'm losing air slowly, I turned to look at the little girl, trying to tell her to run to her mother with my gun so she can shoot one of them at least.

But then, the most unexpected thing happened!

"BANG!"

"Ah!" One of the criminals screamed after he was shot right in the head, killing him instantly!

After that happened, the final criminal lets go of me and try to make a run for the little girl. However, I jumped on his back and have him pinned down to the ground and also grabbing his head and hit it for several times to the ground until his either knocked out or died. Either way, I don't care. Scums like them deserve to die!

As I'm panting and asking for my gun back from the girl, the mother comes in and is shock to see such a gruesome sight! However, I reassured her. These three criminals will no longer be threats to her and her daughter. With one of them confirmed dead, I have the other two tied up just in case.

With all three criminals are now either apprehended or died, my job here is done. However, it is now too dark to go back into the town alone with three criminals. So I have **** but to stay for a night.

What will be the results of arresting these three criminals?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)