More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BirdOfHermes BirdOfHermes

Where should I start?

At college.

Somehow I doubt you're genuinely interested in my academic pursuits. Regardless, I feel I should explain a little bit. When I finished high school, everyone made it clear I had to go to college. It seemed like a colossal waste of money to me, but I indulged just because I had scholarships. Despite spending all my free time with fuck buddies, I managed to graduate high school with honors to receive an academic scholarship, and my record with the chess club qualified me for another, so it was actually a lot cheaper than I envisioned. The academic kept coming once I started committing myself to math, psychology, and human sexuality studies. Between the gambling and the humping, I figured I could probably educate my professors. Long term, the advisors see me turning my store into a huge chain while I run advertisements and the books, or becoming a sex and couples therapist. I could totally live with either one. And that's why I decided to stick it out and pursue grad school.

But that's the future. The present is I'm here for more college hi jinx. This is the only place in the world where I can do everything I love without having to deal with the police. Yes, I do it off campus anyway, but then there's all that hassle of sucking cock and kicking ass when things go sideways. Around here, I just have to hide my and not destroy school stuff to get a warning. Plus, there's always a party that won't turn away a hot chick with kegs and a strong sex drive. My adventures are always fun, but here I never get derailed with responsibility.

As for my residence, well, officially I don't have to stay in a dorm, which is awesome since I'm rarely in my own room anyway. And the dorms suck, too. Private showers for each suite with locking doors was total bull shit. How the fuck am I supposed to peek at the other girls, or show off to the boys? Even the campus fitness center had stalls in both shower rooms. Sure, I could throw the curtains open, but then everyone would know I was showing off, and I'd have nothing to look at. And so few people used it, anyway! It was so fucking boring!

So yeah, happily rid of the dorms. But this is another one of those times I therefore qualify as homeless since I bounce around between fuck buddies and one-night stands. Officially, the paperwork says I still live with my Dad. Unofficially, however, I have an apartment pissing distance from campus with my friend Justin. I say friend, but really, Justin's more like my fan. Since we met in our freshman year, he's had the biggest crush on me, and he seems to think we're a couple. I haven't exactly helped set that one right - I kinda just assumed he knew I slept around before that admission came out. And if we're being fair, I sorta invited it on myself when I first met him. I passed by him in our dorm one day, and on a whim I pulled my pants and panties down and asked him if he liked what I did with my hair; he had nothing to say, by the way. A few days later, when he finally stopped popping a boner every time he saw me, he asked me out to dinner, and c'mon, free food. And we do that a lot. When he got the apartment, I started asking him if I could spend a few nights when I was in need of sleep, and eventually he gave me a key. It's also a great place to stash some clothes in case my professors might find my off-campus attire objectionable. And while we share a bed and I always sleep naked with him, we don't actually fuck. Before anyone freaks, that's his choice. I've offered to ride him several times, and he turns me down every time. I didn't know he was going for abstinence when I flashed him, but he's one of those who doesn't consider it sex if I blow him or jack him. I just kind of wish that went both ways. But yeah, there's no screwing of any kind here. Still a shame though. I've done a lot worse. He's on the short side, even for a Filipino, and seems a bit scrawny, but he is a well-groomed mouthful. And he can actually carry a conversation about more than pop culture and celebrities, and'll probably make a great doctor when he finishes school.

Oops. Sorry. This is about college, not Justin. Well, he does play a big role there. But don't get the wrong idea. I hang out with a lot more than just one thirsty man. He's just the one that sticks out the most. Mostly because I'm writing this at his place. And I think establishing a "home base" of sorts can help center this story. And he should mostly be left in this branch since I almost never see him otherwise. The point is there's a whole college campus for you to send me a cross, so don't feel obligated to stick with Justin. Hell, this story allows you fuckers to inject your own fantasies. Make some fake students to facilitate them, just like real porn does.

Anyway. I think the only thing left to point out is my only organization is the chess team. Yeah, I love the idea of seeing the sorority girls get hazed in person, but I've always hated those sorts of obligations that come with membership. And while I'll submit to others for show, it's only when I get a good payoff. Sorority connections don't seem to amount to much. Near as I can tell, I can make better cash as an observer than as a member. But whenever any of the Greek houses host a party open to the public, I'm not against joining in. A few houses are pissed with me, being the butt of my antics and all, but for the most part no one minds.

I think that covers it. But I stress again, feel free to live out some college-based fantasy. Just because I have great grades, an off-campus dwelling, and strong, clean chess performances in reality doesn't mean this story can't tweak it. Or hey, feel free to rewind the clock to my freshman year and see what an aimless student into a dorm who can't legally drink does to survive. Or what you'd want me to do. Recounts and rewrites are both fantastic to me.

With that shit out of the way, where does this story really start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)