More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

At a festival

Lauren was at a music festival. Three thousand people were in attendance, mostly in their early 20's like her. All the biggest bands were playing. Tickets were going for a thousand dollars, but Lauren managed to finagle free tickets from a boy who had a crush on her. In addition she wasn't camping in a tent (Lauren couldn't stand camping) but had gotten a place onboard an RV with some people from college.

Lauren immediately made the trip difficult. She'd made them hours late since it took her so long to pack. She insisted on picking the food, she declared the largest bed hers (even though it was Charlotte's father's RV). Before they'd even arrived she had already irritated or alienated most of her traveling partners.

Now they'd arrived. The festival was in the desert, and all around there were cars, stages, dancers, intoxicated young people and partying happening. As they parked they passed a group of women in bikini tops, running shorts and fairy wings. Lauren scoffed at the , pitiful attention whores. Lauren could get more attention then them without showing any skin!

The group parked and exited the RV to join the party...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)