More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where are you now?

At a female auction

The portal had desposted you in the middle of a female auction. You smiled for you realized it wouldn't hurt to have another around your house in this dimension.

Female slaves were a relatively cheap buy in this universe, as expensive as $600 at the least, but prices do vary. The girls currently being auctioned off as it turned out were two sisters. Both were slim with blonde hair, although the more athletically built girl had shorter, shoulder length blonde hair compared to her more petite sister who had longer hair as well as bigger tits. "She's going to cost quite a lot." You thought to yourself.

As per the usual auction practice, they were stripped fully nude with their hands tied behind their backs, leather collars with a metal loop that was attached to chains connected to the stage and wearing ball gags.

While the thought of buying one or even both sisters crossed your mind, you had arrived too late and both had been sold off before you even got your auction paddle and found a seat.

A pair of men, unhooked the sisters, put them on a different chain-like leash and handed them off to their buyer. The auctioneer announced a new batch of slaves as they were hooked up to the stage's chains.

Who are the potential goods?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)