More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

So, where should we start?

At University

In this futa filled world, every aspect of life has changed, perhaps no more so than colleges and Universities. Even though futas only make up around a tenth of the population, due to their higher standing in cultural society, as well as their normally larger incomes after graduations, most colleges both public and private go out of their way to cater to their futa student, leading to as much as fifty percent of the student population being the third gender.

This catering varies school to school, but often involves an unwritten rule of non-futa students required to fulfill the overt sexual drives of their classmates. Some schools only this through societal and cultural pressure, while others take it to measures.

Every aspect of school life is also affected. The sports programs, where the weaker and effeminate men often cannot compete with their futa counterparts, are filled with games much more sexual in nature. Sororities and fraternities are normally subservient to Futernities, who garner the most funds and throw the biggest parties. Clubs are also normally sexual in nature as well, in more ways than can be imagined.

Who are you, and what school do you go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)