More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

In which place do you will be seen nude?

At School

Oh, no. How could this have happened?! I pride myself in my grades, and as such, I'm confused by the fact I'm looking at my alarm clock, which says I'm running VERY late. I usually walk to school, but that takes twenty minutes, and that's all I have now, and I'm still in bed, wearing only a camisole and panties. That would cause a scare if I showed up wearing this to school for sure, but that's not what I want. I want... No, NEED to shower, get dressed, and be at school in less than twenty minutes.

I throw off my pajamas and put them in my growing pile of clothes to be washed as I enter my bathroom. I brush my teeth in the shower before washing and drying myself within ten minutes. I go to my closet and take out my uniform and quickly pull it on. No one is home to see me struggle to tie my shoes as I exit the house. I now have just over five minutes to get to school. I haven't used my bike in years, but I have if I want to be on time.

I pull the bike from behind the house. It's an obnoxiously pink bike with tassels on the handles, and Disney princess on the frame. Sighing, I lift my leg over the seat, careful not to flash anything, and lower myself into position. The feeling was weird, but I thought it was just because it has been so long since I rode it.

Not wasting anymore time, I pedaled as fast as I could down the street. A few people whistled, and I heard a car honk, but I figured it was because I was showing a lot of leg and possibly a bit of the back of my panties. I put it in back of my mind as I neared the school. I was at the gate, and I realized I forgot how my brakes worked. I swerved around to try to slow down, but that hoisted me from the seat, and my feet planted on the ground. Luckily, I skidded to a halt without any injury to myself or the bike. I dismounted, and felt a strange breeze. I looked down and saw...

Did her blouse open up, or did she feel under her skirt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)