More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

How Does Kimberly End Up Naked?

At Lord Zedds Moon Base

Lord Zedd and Goldar are are the main area of Zedds Moon Base when Zedd says Says Goldar I think i have found the very way to defeat the pesky Power Rangers. How is that my lord replied Goldar? By humiliation that is. But how do you plan to do that my lord asked Goldar. Its quite simple humans tend to be embarrassed about their naked bodys Strip one and boom there embarrassed and I think Kimberly the Pink Ranger is the perfect first choice. So get some puddles and go get me the Pink Ranger NOW! Yes, my master replied Goldar.

Kimberly just got Home after having a long day of school. I better go take a shower and clean up before bed, Kimberly then enters the bathroom and out of nowhere Goldar and a bunch of putties jump attack Kimberly, Kimberly tries to fight off the putties and Goldar but she isn't morphed so she stands no chance Goldar teleports her to Zedd’s Moon Base. The Putties hold Kimberly done by her arms in front of Lord Zedd. Your never get away with this Zedd yelled Kimberly as she once again attempts to escape the Putties grasp but still of no use especially now that Goldar had stole her Power Morpher away from her.

Take her top off yelled Zedd. What Kimberly yelled not wanting to have to bare her Naked Body for anyone let alone Lord Zedd and Goldar but her pleas dont work as the Puttie yanks her top off leaving her with just her small Bra covering up her Breasts. Please no don't do this please cried Kimberly. These pleas once again dont do nothing as Lord Zedd demands the Putties to remove Kimberly's Bra. The Puttie then Riped Kim's Bra off exposing Kim's Naked Breasts. Kimberly starts crying out of embarrassment as she can't cover up her Exposed Chest. Nice Breasts Pink Ranger now finish the job Putties demanded Lord Zedd, The Putties grab onto Kim's Panties and rips them off Kim's Body leaving Kimberly completely Naked infrount of Lord Zedd and Goldar two of her biggest enemy's and the LAST two people she ever wanted to see her Naked Body.

What Else Does Lord Zedd Have Planned for Kimberly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)