More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

At Home

Finally Renee had made it home. Luckily it wasn't too far away. And this time she was wearing her top, bra, and some cover on her lower half. Which was better than most days. This day was looking up, relatively for the redhead. She surveyed the area making sure no one was around, as the thought of even being seen with just a rainbow thong was mortifying. Even after her surprise birthday party in which she showed reluctantly up in her birthday suit. Renee then got out of the car slowly, looking around once more, and seeing a figure approaching her from behind.

"Um...R..Renee right?" A male voice surprised Renee as she instantly looked into the eyes of her cute male neighbor slamming her rear in the car door, revealing her ill fitting garment below her waist. He was a freshman in college and lived with his parents since it was close to the campus. But Renee never had the chance to formally introduce herself.

"...H..hi…" she meekly let out, slowly bringing her hands down to cover her small piece of fabric, as her rear squished up against her car door.

"Just thought I'd say hi, introduce myself….I'm Jeff." He started, entranced by the milky white thighs in front of him. He reached out his hand as she quickly reached out revealing the message on the worst pair of attire she could have had in that moment. "...Cute panties…" he remarked as Renee began to blush furiously.

"N..nice to meet you, I've gotta go now!" She mumbled as Renee pulled from the door, leaving her thong in the door, as the fabric against her crotch had ripped clean off in the moment. She stood absolutely still as she looked at Jeff who was gazing at her somewhat hairy kitten, orange like Garfield. After a few agonizing seconds and a smile forming on his lips, Renee squeaked, pressing her palms to her tulips as she ran inside. Giving him an unobstructed look of her full, jiggling, bared rear end. She reached the door and froze, realizing her keys were still in her car. Instinctively she reached down to get the key hidden under the mat, revealing her ginger muffin to Jeff who let out a low wolf whistle.

Looking back at her position she screamed slamming a hand to her bared clam, as she looked down at the mat seeing....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)