More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Astrid

Prior to working with my publisher James, I was employed at an erotic publishing house. I attended numerous adult fairs. It didn't only focus on erotic literature but on adult toys, wardrobes, and anything from benwaballs to buttplugs. Items my past lovers had used on me.

At one of the gatherings I was introduced to a number of buyers, sellers and a beautiful woman who was an agent for erotic authors. It was my first encounter with Astrid who became the love of my life, had a number of presentations for me to view which I did with pleasure in my hotel suite. They aroused me.

Astrid was dressed in a low cut top with a short slit skirt. Nylons and high heels that were on her dainty feet which she had slipped off. I poured each of us a martini. Astrid sat next to me on the couch, abling her to make her sales pitch. Oh, I listened but my eyes wandered to her deep cleavage. At one point she leaned closer to me abling for me to see her nipples. She apologised for her sexual display. I was so turned on I leaned towards her and kissed her lips. To my surprise she was receptive and responded with her lips on mine.

God I was hot and getting a wet pussy. We kissed and kissed as I reached inside her low cut top lifting out her silky skinned tits. Her nipples erect as I suckled them. She moaned, her breathing getting heavier, then stopped for a moment, raised myself, standing above her letting her see upskirt to my uncovered pussy. She rose, and slipped out of her slit skirt, standing there in crotchless panties. We undressed each other of our remaining garments, she took me in her arms, our titties rubbing against each other, we lowered unto the carpeted floor, Astrid opening wide for me, pulling me between her open thighs abling our pussies to rub against each other. Feeling wetness, pee and orgasms rolling over us.

In the past seven years Astrid has been my love eventhough I still yearn cocks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)