More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Random404 Random404

What is Annabeth doing?

Asleep

Being a demigod is tiring as you have to always be on high alert to avoid getting killed by monsters, but in Camp Half Blood demigods can relax under the protection of the Gods. Not for Annabeth though, as the head counselor of Athena's cabin and one of the seniors in camp she is in charge of training younger and inexperienced demigods. After a long day of trying to persuade a group of Aphrodite campers to pick up they swords and trying to prevent egoistic Ares campers from hurting themselves Annabeth was ready to hit the sack.

After kissing her boyfriend , Percy Jackson, two time savior of Olympus, goodnight she immediately went inside her cabin and fell face first into her bed, exhausted. Who knew that teaching spoiled demigods are so much harder then killing monsters? Annabeth have her own private room in the cabin as she doesn't like to be disturbed when she is working. Her half sibling never complained about it because they respected(and are afraid of) her. She felt comfortable in her little room that was sort of isolated from the outside because on some occasions she can have some 'naughty' activities without being disturbed, sometimes alone, sometimes with a certain son of Poseidon.

After taking a relaxing shower she plopped onto her bed and fell into Morpheus realm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)