More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Where does she find Phoebe?

Asleep in bed

Phoebe was laying face down in her queen sized bed. Her blankets lay on the floor. Phoebe's feet were dangling over the bottom of her bed. Her tan legs were exposed to the cool air. The only two items she wore were a white tank top and a pair of pink cotton panties to cover her bottom. Her door was cracked open and Paige looked in at her older sister.
Paige thought of Alex, the blonde from last night, as she looked at her sister's tan legs and panty covered ass. She could still feel Alex's lips against hers. Paige's nipples grew hard beneath her shirt as she remembered the smell of her first lesbian encounter, strawberries. Alex had been wearing strawberry perform. A tingling sensation coursed through her.
"Ugh," moaned Paige. The noise caused Phoebe to move snapping Paige back to reality. She realized her right hand was between her legs stroking her crotch.
Blushing only to herself, she slowly pushed the door open and stepped inside. She really needed to get in the shower before she started masturbating in her sister's room. Paige wondered how she should wake Phoebe.

How should Paige wake up Phoebe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)