More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

She looks about ready to give up.

Ask her to stay and keep at it.

Seeing her so crestfallen hurts you. You try to draw close to her, but this only makes her shrink away from you. Right, you're still completely naked. Whether it be to help understand what the Hell was going on in your body, or for your old plots to influence her, or for your bubbling, real guilt, you find yourself to keep her here. "Devi, please," you almost whisper, afraid to draw close and scare her off, "don't leave." It was a futile plea, of course, but it's all that you-

"Then I won't leave." Her body jolts to an abrupt and awkwardly posed halt as she says it. She drops a sensitive-looking piece of equipment right back down.

A pause. You look at each other, both stupefied by what she just said. She covers her mouth with a fist and makes an audible effort to clear her throat (perhaps more than symbolically, given her sorority-level chug of man-mayo just now). She opens her mouth again, stern-faced and ready to deny you. "I'll stay right here until you're-" She claps her hands over her mouth and shakes her head vigorously, as if trying to deny her own words.

"Devi, are you... going to stay?"

"Yes- no! Of course. Not!" Her brow was wrinkled in confusion, and again she smothers her own mouth. She sits on the couch, so worried that you can see tears beading at the corners of her eyes. Slowly, she withdraws her hands and focuses. "I... can't seem to... express my intentions... correctly." She looks up to you, and continues speaking with exaggerated pauses. "I... have... no intention... of... stay-y-y-y-..." She closes her mouth again. You wipe the last of your second brunch from your own with some nearby tissues (originally intended for other purposes entirely) while you try to figure out what her problem is.

Offering her the same tissues for the tears building up in her eyes, you break the awkward silence. "Devi, if you don't want to stay... I won't you."

She takes a moment... and slowly nods. "Thank you for understanding, Derek."

"... But I wish you would." You try to look innocent with a shrug. "Until we know what's wrong with me?"

She frowns. "I understand, but..." She searches for her words, but her eyes never leave the mostly-empty specimen cup. Your jizz was now pooling at the bottom as a thin film. She is less alarmed when she speaks again. "Well, I guess I could stay... in truth, I'm curious to see what your upper limit might be for... production." That's enough to make you stand at attention while seated, marking your third full erection in under an hour. She wrinkles her nose at it, but manages a smile as she re-opens her laptop. You don't know how or why she overcame all that worry about being "compromised", but you're grateful that she did.

"Do you still need my help?" She says this as she tugs at her turtleneck, now holding her collar open with both hands as if to let in some fresh air. It's clear now that she's starting to heat up, but you're still not prepared to surrender the air-conditioning.

"Well..."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)