More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by nickkorneev22 nickkorneev22

What's next?

Ask for a date

You couldn't stop thinking about Charlie after your first meeting. You kept replaying your conversation in your head and wondering if you should have asked her out. The next time you saw her at the coffee shop, she was wearing a black dress that complemented her curves perfectly. Her hair was pulled back in a sleek bun, and she had on red lipstick that made her look even more alluring.

You were nervous to approach her, but you decided to take a chance. "Hey Charlie, would you like to go out with me sometime?" You asked, trying to keep your cool.

She smiled and looked you up and down. "Sure, why not? Do you have a specific date and time in mind?"

"I was thinking maybe Friday night? We could grab dinner somewhere," You suggested.

Charlie nodded. "That sounds great. I'm free on Friday. What time were you thinking?"

"How about 7 pm?" You asked.

"7 pm works for me. I'll meet you at the restaurant," she said.

You chatted a bit more before she had to leave, and you couldn't help but feel excited about your upcoming date. You went back to work with a huge smile on your face, feeling like you were on top of the world.

But as the week went on, your nerves started to get the better of you. What if she didn't actually like you and was just going on this date out of pity? What if you made a fool of yourself? You tried to push those thoughts out of your mind and focus on being excited, but it wasn't easy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)