More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forgiven Forgiven

What are you doing?

Ask her about the prank

Throwing up your hands defensively, you look at her quizzically, "Hold on, what are you talking about? What prank?" You ask, genuinely confused.

"You fucking replaced my makeup cleaning kit with sanitizer wipes. You're incredibly lucky there was a sink nearby to wash it out of my eyes, you sadist." She accuses, still certain of your guilt.

"Why would I have access to your makeup bag in your locker...? That's in the gym, on the other side of the locker room space? Or even know how to pick your lock? I barely get into my own, half the time." You reply sheepishly.

This gives Emily time to pause and think this through, her own anger turning to confusion, "Okay. So. Let's say I believe you. And that is a big if. Who would do it?" She questions, not as hostile as she was before.

"Probably someone that you have beef with? Look, I didn't know anything about this till you brought it up. I dunno why someone would be so well, I guess the word I'm looking for is cruel." You reply apologetically.

Emily sighs and places her hands on her hips then looks down remorsefully, "Fine... I guess... I'm sorry about accusing you right off rip like that." She replies.

You shrug and place a hand on her shoulder which startles her but you manage to calm her further with a warm smile, "Eh, no harm no foul. Let's say we take a seat and work this out?" You offer

Does she accept the olive branch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)