More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WildCherry WildCherry

What do you do?

Ask, "What do they do?"

"Always good to ask before you grab," Alfric smiles looking pleased, "I trained you well."

Picking up the rope he says,"this is a rope of ensnaring, throw it at a target within twenty feet and say, "tangle," and it will automatically attach itself tightly whatever the target is, be it animate or inanimate. Saying, "release," automatically releases the rope and coils it back up. It can be used to ensnare enemies or to traverse dangerous terrain."

Raising up the amulet, he states, "this is the silver amulet of silence. Saying, "hush," while wearing it creates a five foot zone around you in which sound doesn't exist. Taking the amulet off will end the effect. It's useful for increasing stealth, and helping one fight without alerting more enemies of danger."

Picking up the yew staff he says, this is the staff of speaking, it allows one to converse with animals. To use it point it at an animal and say, "speak," this will let you talk to that animal for the next 24 hours and the animal will let you speak with it, however it doesn't mean they will automatically do what you say. It's useful for gathering information, and for gaining powerful allies if you play your cards right, also it doubles as a walking stick."

What do you Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)