More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NPC041188 NPC041188

Boss is a man or woman?

Asian milf

There she stood, all five foot five of her, looking more professional than anyone I've ever seen in my life. Beautiful dark brown eyes, a sharp face with a look of only mild interest as she looked at me. She wore a beautiful and elegant black and silver Chinese dress which exenterated her body, hugging it in all the right places to show off her beauty even more, yet you couldn't call it slutty.

Her clothes, her makeup, her lipstick it all matched perfect with not only her black and silver dress but also her dark hair, tied up in a tight bun. What's more even though she was well looked after and the makeup did its job, I could see the tell-tale signs of someone in thier 50's, and that they've had at least a couple of kid.

"Why does God give me so much temptation?" I think to myself as I couldn't stop myself from gawking at the beautiful woman.

"Ms Melody?" the woman asked, not able to say anything I just gulp and nod my head slightly "I am Madame Chen, please enter" she motions to her office.

Timidly I stand up and enter the large office, there was a single chair in front of the large desk, far away enough for Madame Chen to get a full look at me, like I was a student sitting in front of the principles desk at school.

Hearing the door close behind me I slowly move towards the chair, sitting down and making sure to keep my legs close together, in fact it's best I just cross them, that way there won't be any accidents. Though that does mean my skirt rides up a bit.

Hearing Madam Chen heading towards me I sit up straight and try to look professional. I need this job and I don't want any screw ups, despite how hot and bothered I am right now.

I watch as Madam Chen sits as her desk, picking up some reading glasses she puts them on and picks up some paper.

"I must say I'm impressed," Madam Chen speaks up as she looks at the paper "You seem to have a lot of work and business experience for one so young."

Her tone is firm and professional, slightly inquisitive but no nonsense, she was talking but I knew not to jump in. When she looked over her glasses at me and gave me a firm, steady look I was almost afraid she'd be able to tell how turned on I was right now.

"Yet, one might say that it could be a bad thing as well, jumping from one job to the next. No interests in the job, or just being bad at them and getting fired."

Swallowing again I take a deep breath before answering "Most of those were summer jobs, and part time jobs I had in my teens. I wanted as much experience as I could before moving to a big city, so I wouldn't be left behind and seem like a yokel not ready for the bigger world." I tried to smile and sound pleasant, but Chen's firm, stoic face was almost impossible to read.

Saying nothing, I watch as Madame Chen went back to the paperwork, looking it over in detail.

"One could say it's brave, willing to move so far away from your home town to take a chance in a big city, and with these credentials you certainly have what it takes to be my PA in my studio, the fact I personally am interviewing you now is proof of that." Putting the paperwork down, Chen takes off her glasses and places them on her desk, looking at me hard. "But why should I give the job to a child, when there are certainly older, more qualified women who would be happy to take the job?"

"Well," I begin as I lick my dry lips, trying to think up good reasons why I should be chosen "I'm always early to whatever job I've had, I always pay close attention to detail and make sure my boss was and is always satisfied, I'm quick on my feet don't shirk my duties. Honestly Madame Chen, if I didn't think I could do this job to your complete satisfaction I wouldn't have applied, I'm young and eager and while I know how to do any job you'd give me as your PA I can and will learn anything that the job requires"

As I talk on, half babbling, I feel myself getting nervous. To stop my hands from shaking I cross them over my lap, I try to keep my voice and breathing steady, and unconsciously I shift slightly, trying to get comfy and uncross my legs, my skirt hiking up a bit more. As I watch Madame Chen's face as I talk, I see her eyes flitter down briefly, then down again and she stares at me, and my legs...

Oh Crap!

As soon as I realise she can see my snatch, which is still hot and wet under her gaze, I quickly cross my legs again, coughing slightly to cover my embarrassment I quickly ramble off something and finish my little speech.

Madame Chen's eyes look back up to my face with an unamused look, her firm glare boring into my eyes as I can't look away from them, I could feel myself blushing slightly but I just couldn't look away from the gorgeous brown eyes.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, my new life and career were over before they even started. I had enough saved for one more months' rent and light eating, but after that I'd be broke, not even enough to move back home, where I'd be the town whore again. Was a month even enough time to get another job in the city? I tried to keep a calm face but inside I was panicking, screaming to myself inside my head

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

See.

As Madame Chen continued to say nothing and just stare at me, second after second passed, the sun came out from behind a cloud and shone brightly into the spotless office, reflecting off several things. Standing up Chen walked around her desk and closed the blind over her windows, not daring to move I kept staring at the desk, hearing her walk behind me and towards the door. Any second now it was going to open and I would be told to leave.

Then I heard a click behind me as a small bolt was slid into place.

"Stand up, Ms Flinch." I heard Madame Chen say as she stood in front of me.

Nervously I put my bag on the floor and stood up, I was about 5 foot 9, maybe 10 so I had to look down at Madame Chen, yet there was no confidence in my eyes, and hers were stern and firm and harsh as she looked up at me, like a mother getting ready to scold her child

"Arms behind your back"

It isn't a request, again sounding like a parent getting ready to punish their child. I did as she told me and nervously put my arms behind my back.

In one fluid motion her hand moved under my skirt and touched my wet slit, which was easy considering how much my skirt had ridden up, making me moan in surprised and by her touch, her fingers expertly teasing me and feeling how wet my lips were, closing my eyes I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud, my breathing becoming shaky from excitement and fear.

"You are wet, child" I hear Madame Chen say in a firm, harsh tone "Why are you wet? Because of me? Are you a slut for older women? Open Your Legs!" Madame Chen snapped, without thinking I do as I'm told and separate my legs slightly, giving her more access to my hot pussy, and feel her slid a finger into me all the way to the knuckle.

My eyes snap open as she does, biting my lip harder I look up and stifle and scream as I feel her finger move in me, my legs shaking as I try to keep myself standing, try to keep myself quiet and this milf fingers me.

"I know you're a slut, because you could push my arm away at any time, tell me to stop but you do not. Do you think this will increase your chance of getting the job? What if I tell you the job is yours already, and that if you stop me now it won't matter. But if you want to be my slut," I feel her pull her finger out of me making my moan again, I watching with shaking breath and knees as she moves back over to her desk, unbuttoning her dress and letting it slide to the floor as she sits at her chair "You will crawl over to me on hands and knees, and kiss my shoe"

Panting hard I looked at Madame Chen, the same stoic, firm fierce look on her face and in her eyes as she watched me. I know I should leave, try to find another job somewhere else and not be the slut I've always been, to stop myself from falling into the same traps as my past jobs and school life, to rise above and be better than I was.

But I Am Really Fucking Horny Right Now!

Doesn't help most of my toys have drained the batteries and I haven't replaced them over the last few days.

But I could feel the fire in my box, my own juices running down my leg, still felt Madame Chen's fingers on me, in me, and how good they felt. How good she made me feel. How that unchanging look of hers made me feel.

I could feel my body moving on its own, sliding to my knees and crawling over to Madame Chen and around her desk, one foot firmly on the floor as the other was crossed, leaning back in her chair slightly.

Moving closer, I lowered my head and kissed her soft shoe.

"Again." Madame Chen ordered, so I did. "Again, and higher this time"

I kissed her ankle

"Again" Madame Chen ordered, this time I kissed her leg

Then her knees

Then up her legs to between her thighs where I could see she was wearing lacy black panties, feeling her grab my hair she pulled me in close as she moved her panties aside, my faces rubbing against her own wet set, smearing my face with her juices and sex before I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Madame Chen letting out a happy moan as she felt me go to work, keeping a firm grip on my hair as I lapped up her juices, sucked and teased her clit and let my tongue go crazy as I tasted her more and more.

"Thank me slut" Madame Chen ordered, her breathing becoming ragged slightly as she tried to keep it under control, stropping herself from letting out a small moan as I gave a muffled thank you as I never stopped eating her out "Again!" she ordered, moaning slightly as I gave a loud muffled thank you into her box again

Feeling her legs clamp around my head and her other hand gripping my hair, I felt Madame Chen tense around as she came hard, I licked up her juices as fast as I could and swallowed them, noise coming back to me as Madame Chen relaxed and her legs let go of my head.

Pulling me away from her, Madame Chen leant back in her chair, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. Not daring to move or say anything, I just stayed kneeling in front of her as I watched her panting body.

"Th... thank your mistress slut, properly." Madame Chen ordered, staring down at me as she regained her composure.

Not fully sure what she meant; I go with the full submissive pose. Placing my head down on the floor I bow to Madame Chen again, saying loudly so she could hear me

"Thank you for letting me service you Mistress Chen, for letting me touch you and taste you. This slutty is unworthy"

"No, you are not slut, but you will anyway"

Hearing a draw open I heard two things drop on the floor in front of me and something get placed on the desk.

"Get up, and make yourself presentable" my new mistress ordered

Looking up I see a box of tissue and a hairbrush in front of me on the floor, looking up a see a small mirror on the desk. Quickly tidying myself up I wipe the pussy juice off my face and brush down my hair from when Mistress Chen grabbed it so hard. I then pull down my skirt and smooth down my clothes so no one would think I was just fucked by my boss.

Standing in front of Mistress Chen I place my hands behind my back so she may look me over, as she did, she made no comment about my appearance.

"Fetch me my dress " she ordered, without hesitation I picked up her Chinese dress and helped her dress again, once it was on, she motioned for me to kneel again, I immediately did so as she buttoned herself up. "You will be here tomorrow at 7am sharp. You will tell no one of what we've done and will be doing in the future. You will not touch yourself tonight nor without my permission going forwards, is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress" I answer as she stands dominating over me, now fully dressed again

"You will never lie to me. You will do anything and everything I tell you do with no complaints. Your job is to please me. To fail in any of those aspects will mean severe punishment. Is that understood slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Chen"

Presenting her hand to me, I kiss the back of it, she then slides a finger into my mouth and I suck it, moaning slightly as I run my tongue along it and taste my own juices.

"Good . Now leave me. Everything will be ready for you by tomorrow"

Next Morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)