More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

Who gets the license?

Ashley from the DC comics universe

*The Scene: Ashley got stuck in traffic in downtown Metropolis after a recent battle between Superman and some flying robots. An attractive policewoman had asked her to step out of her car and an exasperated Ashley flashed the ridiculous 'Sex License' that recently appeared in her car.

Ashley saw someone through her windshield that made her smile as Teresa said, “Well, I’m glad to have contributed to making you feel better, m’am. Now what else did you have in mind?”

“Morales!” an outraged male voice barked and they both jumped, though Teresa’s brown titties jiggled delightfully, “What the fuck are you doing?!”

Ashley bent forward and craned her head to see a tall older cop with a moustache standing at her little fuck buddy’s shoulder, looking pissed.

Teresa straightened to face Lt. Gorski, feeling her cheeks coloring at the display she was putting on for anyone who cared to look, “Sir! The driver has a sex license and she instructed me to strip, sir.”

Ashley was relieved to see the cop visibly calm down, though he still looked irritated as his attention turned to her, “M’am, I’m going to need to see that license.”

She felt a delightful thrill shoot through her body at further evidence that this card really did have some sort of magic power. With a smirk, she thrust it out the window and into his hand. As he looked it over she asked him cheekily, “Everything check out there, buddy?”

Ashley caught his eyes narrow at her tone, but he just grimaced and shook his head, returning the license, “No, m’am. Carry on. Morales, I’ll get your duties covered.”

“Thanks.” said Teresa, as she stepped out of the way as Ashley opened her door and stepped out, helping herself to another handful of naked cop titties. Looking around with interest, she saw that a fair number of people were staring and pointing and generally acting like the license wasn’t affecting them. Playing a hunch, she held out her license and turned in a slow circle all the way around. People were still looking but now it was with general interest rather than shock or outrage. Huh.

“So tell me Officer Morales, what kind of things are you willing to do to please me?” she asked as she reached down and fondled the busty cop’s ass. Nice.

She looked a bit confused, like this was a stupid question, “Well, you’ve got the Unlimited grade so anything sexual, I guess.”

“So...if I asked you to give me head right here?”

Teresa looked around uneasily, “Y-yea, though I’d prefer if we could have some privacy. Your car maybe?”

“What? After you insisted I get out? Officer, I want you to kiss me.” she ordered with a big smile.

Teresa wrapped her arms around Ashley’s back and pressed her lips to the pretty brunette’s. A very forceful tongue thrust into her mouth and they spent the next several moments with their bodies pressed together as they made out.

Ashley released the cop, though she didn’t let her get far keeping a possessive hand upon her firm ass, “Oh my god. Are you telling me I actually have the authority now? That when it comes to sex, at least, people-anybody- anybody at all have to do what I say?”

“Yea, that’s true as far as I know.”

Ashley suddenly felt like she’d died and gone to heaven as it finally sunk in. Her eyes moved across the disaster area and she found the lady who’d caught her eye before. “Hell yea, officer- you know-what’s your name?”

“Teresa.”

“Cool. Hey, do see that woman there? Is that who I think it is?”

“The reporter? Um yes, that’s Lois Lane.”

Ashley grinned and snatched up Teresa’s hand, dragging her along.


Officer Brad Carpenter frowned as he saw a pretty short haired brunette walking up to him. As a rule, an attractive woman approaching him was a good thing even on duty. But something about this one spelled trouble and he usually had pretty good instincts so-what the fuck?!

He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them again. Nope. That really was Morales coming along behind the chick with her tits out. Nice tits, but that wasn’t the point. Damn it, why couldn’t he remember what they’d said in that Mind Controlling Super Villain training? Shit. No time. His hand leapt to his holstered Lexcorp stunner.

“Carpenter! Hold it!” Morales’ voice barked and he saw her holding something-

Brad relaxed even as he felt his stomach drop at the shitstorm he’s just been about to bring down on himself. He’d almost shot a civilian for not even close to a good reason. At the same time, he was confused. A sex license? So why wasn’t the lady actually having sex with Morales?

Now the woman was standing right in front of him, very obviously looking him up and down. The moment was a bit awkward and he asked, “M’am?”

“Would you mind dropping your pants for me?” she asked after a moment.

Well, well, well, looks like he was going to get some action today after all, “Yes, ma’m.” He undid his heavy equipment belt, unsnapped his pants, and bent over as he thrust them to his ankles. He stood back up, feeling a cool breeze on his legs now just in his boxer-briefs from the waist down.

The lady’s small smile just grew bigger and bigger as she stared at him. She pumped her fist in the air and declared, “This is so awesome it’s not even funny!” Then Brad gulped and stood a little straighter as she pulled the waistband of his briefs out with one hand and reached in to grab his dick with her other hand.

Brad looked around at the disaster area behind him, the stalled traffic on the street, and the large crowd of onlookers. He had to admit this was sort of a damned hilarious place to get a handy. He felt himself growing hard in the woman’s slowly teasing hand. Then he was released long enough for her to whip his underwear down his legs. He winced a bit as she started gently slapping his erection around. Then she abruptly stopped saying, “Okay, carry on, dude. Come on, Teresa, and keep flashing that card at anybody looking at us funny.”

He grimaced as they walked away. Well, that was kind of a letdown. He pulled up his pants sheepishly.


Gloria Williams did one last check in the mirror built into the news van’s rear door. Her face was pretty much perfection. Make up was good. Her long golden blonde hair looked great. There wasn’t any wind so that was something. Though the smoke in the air kept threatening to make her cough and that would be damn annoying when she was on the air. Deciding she was ready, she grabbed her microphone and turned around to step over to where Damien had the camera set up.

She stopped short as she found a petite woman standing right in front of her with a creepy giddy smile on her face. Beside her was a topless police officer holding up a card.

Gloria’s eyebrows rose as she read it. A sex license! And this here was Ashley Oldenburg. Gloria’s heart sunk as she realized what was going on, “Um… can we wait a few minutes? I’m about to go on the air.”

Ashley kept grinning, “Yea… about that-uh wow, you got some big tits, don’t you?”

Gloria was frozen in place, blinking furiously as the woman groped her breasts. She stifled a sigh, wondering if this is what she got for always finagling her way out of jury duty. She frowned as she started to feel a tingle of arousal from the touch of another woman.

“So Teresa here was just telling me that with this, a person is required to obey my every command so long as it’s related to having sex with me?” Ashley said as she stopped jiggling Gloria’s breasts and put her hands on her hips.

Gloria looked at Ashley and then back at the license the officer was still holding. It said she was an American, so why didn’t she know this already, “Yea, that’s right. Hey, could we pick this up again in five minutes. Look, I’ve never had sex with a woman before so I’m probably not any good but if you really want to do this, I’ll go down on you in the back of the van. Just please let me get this story done real quick.”

Ashley shook her head, “Nope. I’ve got something way better in mind. So yea, you’re totally hot and I’ve had a bit of a crush on you for a while, so I’m having sex with you right now.”

Gloria was really irritated, but her producer couldn’t get on her case about this. Though they were going to be talking about this in the office for months, years probably. She set her microphone and started to climb into the back of the van, only to stop as Ashley grabbed her hand and pulled her back down. A hand ended up on Gloria’s butt, “Nah. Not that part yet. Foreplay. Seeing you strip off your clothes while doing a story live on tv. That’s really going to get my pussy throbbing.”

Gloria stiffened and slowly intoned, “You are fucking kidding me.”

She stared at Ashley and then looked at the police officer still stupidly standing there with her breasts showing. The Latina gave her an apologetic shrug, “It’s the law, ma’ m.”

Gloria shot Ashley a pleading expression, “This is going to be live. Do you understand? People are going to see this. Families…kids will see this.”

Ashley gave her a scathing look, “Yea, it’s a naked body. Oh no. I think they’ll get over it.”

Gloria took a deep breath and simply accepted it, “Fine. Can I see your license for a minute?”

Ashley gave her a suspicious look, “Why?”

“Look. I’m not going to take it. I just need to call my boss and scan it to the station, so you know there won’t be a melt down over this.”

Ashley’s face brightened and she told the officer to hand the license over. Gloria snatched it and got into the back of the van, silently fuming. As she set up her phone to scan an image of the license, she couldn’t help but watch Ashley making out with the officer. Gloria felt a heat pooling in the pit of her stomach as the brunette’s hands pressed between their bodies to undo the latina’s belt. The cop’s pants dropped from the weight of the equipment weighing it down and soon Ashley’s hand had the woman’s panties thrust aside so her fingers could penetrate her sex.

Gloria sent the image to Jack’s cell and then called him, her eyes never leaving the enthusiastic hand between Officer Morale’s legs.


Shayera Thal, Hawkgirl, entered the Watchtower’s lounge and crossed the large space to the room’s only other occupant. The Flash was sitting upon the couch in front of a view screen set to show Earth’s television programming, his arms resting straight out across the back of the furniture. She came around and joined him on the far end.

She saw that the screen was showing a news program and reading the scrolling text and location information, she asked Wally, “If you were interested in Superman’s victory over the mysterious robots attacking Metropolis, you could have joined me in the control room. You’d have been better served than with second hand accounts from the media.”

He smirked, “Nah. Couldn’t care less. Supes had that easy. No, look-“ he gestured at the corner of the screen at the top where there was a picture of a human woman’s identification card- Shayera’s brow quirked as she read- a sex license? “See? I’m thinking this newscast is going to be a bit interesting.”

“Sex license? I’m not familiar with that.”

The Flash snorted, his lips twisting in a somewhat impudent smile, “Oh yea? Well, on Earth, the person who holds that little baby gets to have sex with anyone they want at any time anyplace. No questions asked. No if, ands, or buts about it.”

Hawkgirl nodded, understanding blooming, “Ah. My people have something very similar. Designated Breeder status.”

“Oh yea? You guys have a card and everything?”

“No, there is a very elaborate headdress.”

Wally chuckled, “Heh. I bet. Oh! Look at that. I think she’s stripping!”

Shayera watched closely as the blonde reporter reached back behind her and sure enough as she leaned forward, her blue garment started to come down revealing her sizeable breasts held firmly in place by a white brassiere. Hawkgirl felt a shiver of arousal pulse out from her womanhood, no doubt her body was becoming excited at the potential rutting to come. The dress came off entirely and the reporter’s very healthy form was now exposed in only her undergarments.

The microphone came back up to her lips and the reporter, Gloria Williams, continued her task, “-at this time there are no reports of fatalities. There were two seriously wounded but Superman was able to transport them directly to local hospitals while in the midst of containing the robotic threat. There is, however, extensive property damage in the 4800 block and motorists should definitely try to find alternate routes for the next few hours or so as obstructions are cleared off the streets.”

She stopped speaking to reach back and unsnap her bra and the view zoomed in as the garment came down and her mammaries were exposed, their size making them wobble rather energetically as they settled a bit lower atop her torso. Her pink nipples were small and obviously erect, though Shayera could not tell if that was due to arousal or the temperature of the air. Her own were due to arousal. They were pressing against her costume distractingly. To her side, she caught Wally shifting his legs and subtly adjusting the fit of his suit and she surmised that he was experiencing a similar situation.

“There is still no word on the reason for the attack nor is the identity of any Super Villain involved known.” Reported Gloria as her free hand cupped her right breast, her fingers lightly plunging into the soft buoyant flesh. Hawkgirl watched that hand with interest as her vagina continued to lubricate itself and the sensitivity of her sex increased. It was hard not to be somewhat impatient as to when the designated breeder was going to actually initiate the coupling. Beside her Wally muttered, “God, this is kinda hot…”

Shayera nodded and made a sound of agreement, somewhat relieved that Earth society seemed to relax some of its taboos about sex when this license was in use. However, she was reticent to pleasure herself as would have been expected had this been one of her people making use of their Designated Breeder status in public. She’d have to wait and see if Wally started to masturbate in her presence.

On the screen Gloria Williams was taking off her loincloth and when the camera followed the movement, Shayera was amused to note she was still perched precariously upon the impractical ‘high-heeled’ shoes that a certain class of human women preferred. The reporter reached down to slide two fingers past the small patch of blonde fur atop her mons to push into her labia and press apart the lips to expose her glistening folds as the viewpoint zoomed in very close, “And that’s all we have for right now. I will have more information soon so please stay with us. Jenny, Marc, back to you.”

The screen cut back to the studio and the desk stationed members of the media and Hawkgirl was somewhat disappointed.

Wally voiced her feelings, “Awe Come on!” he cried throwing his hands up in the air, “You can’t leave us hanging!”


Gloria was pretty much down to have sex with Ashley by the time she’d stripped nude and lewdly fingered her slit on live television. The experience had been an unbelievable turn on, the thought of all those thousands of people watching her… God, just thinking about it was making her all shivery and sensitive. Not to mention the way Ashley had pulled out Damien’s surprisingly hung penis out and jerked it as her camera man had attempted to do his job. She gathered up her clothes and nervously stepped over to the back of the news van, very aware of her nudity and the rather large amount of people staring at her.

It was sort of awkward because she wanted to get in the back and out of the majority of peoples’ view but Ashley was still hanging around Damien with the topless cop. Given that Ashley wasn’t paying her any attention she covered the front part of her body with her dress and undergarments.

When Damien had packed up the camera (with his erect dick still sticking out of his unzipped fly), they joined Gloria.

Then Ashley said, “Well that was fun! Thanks so much, guys. Now me and Teresa have got to go cause Lois is about to get away-“

Gloria’s mouth dropped open.

What?! After all that- Why- For the love of-

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)