More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cjv1 cjv1

Who are you, and what are you planning?

Ashley Taylor, 18, hoping to be bred by her boyfriend her first festival

Standing at just over five feet tall, Ashley smiled at her reflection on the mirror. Her hazel eyes scanned over her soft features in the mirror. She brushed her silky brown hair, getting the knots of sleep out of it. It was a beautiful spring day, and she knew that meant the festival was soon. Her stomach was full of nervous butterflies.

She wasn't a virgin, not for a while, but she's only been with one man. They had long been friends growing up, and the relationship developed as a bit of a surprise to the both of them. But now, they couldn't be happier together, the pair making a cute, caring couple.

Knowing the festival was soon had her mind starting to wander. She hoped that Chris wouldn't be too busy during the holiday. Her mind was adrift, remembering all the times they had snuck away for some privacy. She loved when they rocked her bed on those countless nights of fun, but she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed when he'd pull out to milk his seed out onto her front. She's wondered for a while how incredible it'd feel to have him fire off within her, to fill her with his thick, virile cum.

Just the thought of it had the girl blushing, hands gently caressing her perky little breasts. "mmm... maybe I should call him before I shower?" She wondered aloud to her reflection. Her rosy cheeks grew redder as she grabbed her phone, the girl sitting down on the toilet as her free hand slipped between her slender thighs, fingers gently caressing her glistening folds.

Does she call him, or does she get side tracked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)