More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Which story would you like to start with?

Ashley Riley: 21 year old shy exhibitionist that likes playing games

Ashley Riley, a woman of fairly average body, long brown hair and pure blue eyes is an exhibitionist...yet she herself is not brave enough to explore it.

She's effectively a nudist at home...yet she lives alone.

She has hobbies in all the places in town where she could strip naked quite easily...but she hasn't quite got the guts for being in public yet.

One hobby she does have which she never attributed to exhibitionism though, is hiking...well less hiking...but walking. She has a forest just a short walk from her house that she's visited every day since she's lived in that town, yet she's never used it for fun until now. Or at least the seed of an idea was planted in her mind by a certain few videos she watched.

A couple even involved a dice...it's so simple, just let the dice tell you what to do, what to strip off...

It sounded like having someone tell you what to do...that's what Ashley really needed, yet saly she hadn't found that someone yet, so this dice was good enough.

Quickly she ironed out some rules.

She'd roll one D6 twice, the first roll would relate to one item of clothing that she'll strip off and abandon, the second would be how long she'd walk for before she rolls again, and when she's naked she'll roll to find the order she must get dressed in...

Simple right?

Her first session...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)