More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Marksman The Marksman

What's next?

Ashley 2

"Shepard, huh? I know that name. You're some type of big Alliance hero."

"Not just a hero." A familiar voice cut in. "Savior of the Citadel. A God-killer. You're in the presence of a living Legend, Delan."

Ashley was just as Shepard remembered her. Fierce and beautiful, the heat practically rolled off her in waves. Her dark hair was pulled back in a simple bun, her armor stained with dirt and blood. God how he had missed her.

"What about-

"Give me a little privacy?" Shepard said, looking back at Garrus.

"But the others-

"Leave. Now." Shepard ordered Delan, who was more or less marched out of earshot by Garrus. Ashley parked herself squarely in front of him.

"I thought you were dead." She said, searching his face.

"I was. It didn't keep."

"Asshole." She dove into his arms, wrapping him up in a warm hug. This. This was what he had been missing. How could he live without this? How could he live without her?

She pushed him back abruptly. "It's all true then. You're with Cerberus now?"

"It's a temporary alliance, nothing more." He put a hand on her shoulder.

She threw it off. "Are you out of your fucking mind? They're terrorists! Their help doesn't come for free!"

"It's a complicated situation and we can talk about it more later, but the bottom line is, I need resources for this fight." He met her stare with his own. "And I need you too."

"You need me so much that this is the first I've heard from you in two years?" She shot back, her hands curling into fists.

"That's not fair. I died Ashley. I had no way to contact you. Believe me I wanted to."

"But you had time to tell Garrus and to see Tali, I heard. So which is it? They didn't bring you back five minutes before this mission started, did they? How about a call? How 'bout an email?" She punctuated each question with a sharp jab to his chest.

"You're mad. And you have every right to be." He was struggling to keep his own rising anger in check. Everything she said was true, but it also wasn't the whole picture. "But I'm back now. We can start over. You can't just give up on me, Ash."

"Give up on you? Johnny, I loved you. I followed you into battle, defended your legacy. I had your-" She cut herself short, her hand dropping quickly to her stomach as she drew in a deep breath. "Dead or alive, you abandoned me. So I buried you. And I moved on."

"Bullshit." No way she found someone to replace him.

"Even you can't just throw someone aside and pick them back up again whenever you want them."

"Ash. You are coming with me." He took a deep breath.

"Like hell!" She growled.

"I wasn't asking."


"Ashley! How you been?" Joker yelled out a hello from the cockpit. "Hey wait, what happened to her?""Poor thing must got stung by a Seeker." Shepard replied as he bridal carried Ashley past the airlock. "I'll let her sleep it off in my quarters."

"Looks like the bands getting back together. Just like old times, eh Shepard?"

Shepard looked down at his nearly ex-girlfriend, whose fury was still burning hot beneath the slumber of the Seeker poison. Just like old times.


Ashley was screaming mad when antidote took effect a few minutes later, up in the Captain's Cabin. Like literally screaming her head off. Luckily, the room was soundproof, Shepard had tested that system rather thoroughly.

"You fucking asshole!" She roared and threw a hook that connected his temple.

"What the hell, Ashley? I just brought you here to talk." He shook his ringing head and glowered at her.

"Yeah. a girl and bring her to your bedroom after she says she won't go home with you. I'm sure we'll have a great conversation after the date-!"

"You're clothes are still on, and I just gave you an antidote!"

She shoved him back against a wall. "What a hero! Give him the nice guy award ladies."

"You know what? I think the lady doth protest too much."

"Fuck you!" Her chest was heaving with emotion. It seemed ... bigger than he remembered?

"If you insist."

Shepard spun them around and pinned her smaller body against the wall. His hands quickly finding the hidden latches in her armor, which rained down around their feet. She was almost naked underneath. Just a tightly bound sports bra holding her swollen breasts in place. They were bigger. He reached down to bury his head between them when fire exploded between his legs. She kneed him in the balls!

"I'm not fucking you Commander!"

He gasped for breath and straightened back up. "We'll see about that."

They grappled, he had more reached, more strength, but she wasn't holding back. He traded a chop to the neck and a short punch to his solar plexus for position and balance. A quick shove and she tripped over the bed frame. He followed her down to the floor.

Her hands scrambled over his chest, tearing his shirt free and clawing him down the belly. "I said no!" She growled.

Shepard ignored her. They rolled around on the floor, each seeking a finishing grapple, but the fight was already over; he struggled his way out of his pants and settled in between her legs, used his weight to keep her still, while pinning her hands above her head. He could feel the heat radiating off her sex, giving lie to her protests. He longed to tear her last bit of clothing free, to see her beautiful breasts again, but that was luxury he would save for later.

"Stop squirming!" He ordered, his iron hard cock struggling to find her hidden opening as she wiggled her hips this way and that.

"Bastard!" She spit in his face.

At last, his cock nudged against a wet softness he remembered well. He thrust forward instinctively and slid several inches into her gushing sex. "You're wet." He said, his eyes challenging her to deny it.

Shepard laughed when she tried to bite him instead. She wriggled beneath him, trying to dislodge him even as he pushed deeper inside her. He groaned in pleasure with every inch of her that surrendered to him. Savored her hiss of discomfort as he stretched her tight walls once more. He felt her tighten around him as their hips came together, her body quivered on the edge of release. He leaned in a stole a kiss while she was distracted. Her orgasm broke over her and she moaned into his mouth, her tongue dancing with his own as her body shuddered beneath him. He was just about sure she was done, when she bit him.

Her teeth clamped down on his lower lip. Hard enough to bruise, even if they didn't draw blood. Her eyes snapped open, a challenging look in them. In response, he slid a hand into her bra and pinched her nipple hard enough to get her attention. They were in a standoff. Slowly, ever so slowly, they each backed off.

"No kissing." She warned him. He nodded.

"Take your bra off and get on the bed." She nodded.

They held each other, faces mere inches apart, but never allowed to touch, as found a steady rhythm in her sweet depths. Ashley clung to him like a life preserver, eves open and studying his face, biting her lip to hold back the gasps of pleasure.

"It's good to be home, Ash. I missed having you wrapped around me." Shepard groaned.

"I fucked a hundred guys while you were gone!" She gasped.

"Liar. Your is as pussy tight as a fist." He laughed. "Maybe they just put it somewhere else..."

"I wish you would, I can't stand to look at your face anymore!" She growled.

Shepard reached down and cupped her ample breast. They'd always been sensitive before, but now... she arched her back and grit her teeth at every touch. He gently thumbed her stiff nipple and was rewarded by her wet tunnel clenching tight around him as she screamed her orgasm.

He let her catch her breath after that, then laid on his back. She knew what to do, and dutifully climbed over him, settling above his towering member facing away. As she slid down his shaft, they both shuddered, his cock pressed deep this way. The head tapping her cervix at the end of each pump of her hips and dragging cries of pleasure from both of them.

Shepard studied the firm peach of her tanned bottom, bouncing and jiggling with every stroke. It was hypnotic. He could have stayed there, and let her take him to paradise. He wanted to. But instead he reached up and tugged at her bun, pulling her beautiful dark hair loose to fall around her shoulders, before grabbing a fistful yanking her head back. He pulled her off him, then dragged her to a nearby wall.

Ashley felt Johnny tug her cheeks apart, and she gripped the steel bulkhead to prepare herself. They had done this before. As his tongue- god damn it, why was her boyfriend they only man in the galaxy who actually knew how to use his tongue - dove between her asscheeks to tease rim of her sphincter, she shuddered. Her teeth gritted. It didn't hurt, but it was so sensitive she could never control herself when he rimmed her. His tongue pressed further, twisting and licking at her asshole, even as his free hand slid forward to rub her aching clitoris. When he finally pressed his tongue forward and spread her anus, she came.

Hard.

Her scream could have woken the dead. She clutched the wall for support and screamed his name. She knew that's what the bastard wanted. To her to admit she was still his. That she would always be his. But it wasn't all he wanted.

Ashley let him guide her back to the bed, she bent over, face down, ass up, ready to submit. Her hands were already fisted in the bedsheets when she felt the blunt head of his girl-killing monster cock press insistently against her starfish. She took a deep breath. And exhaled as she pushed back onto it.

She'd forgotten what it felt like to have her asshole stretched beyond its limits. There was pain mixed with the pleasure, and a sense of the taboo, as if you really weren't supposed to do this.

So why did it have to feel so good?

She grunted as she felt inch after inch of him plunge into her tight, dark hole. He'd lubricated her well, but it was still a tight fit. It would always be a tight fit; Ashley could barely take half of him! She started pumping, not even seeking her own pleasure, she wanted his cum. Needed it. He'd dragged a half dozen orgasms out of her. No boyfriend of hers was leaving their bed with his cum still in his balls.

"Come on." She begged. "Give it to me. Cum inside me."

He was twitching, his cock swelling even larger inside her tender asshole. She knew what he needed to hear.

"I still love you, Johnny." She admitted.

He came with a roar, his hands clutching at her hips as his cock jerked and pumped loads of warm semen deep into her bowels, before yanking free to splatter the last few hot arcs against her back. They fell to the side together, her hand slid back to take his, connected at last, as he finished his potent orgasm.

Afterwards they laid together, breathing in tandem, both of them knowing the silence couldn't last, neither of them wanting to break the magic spell their lovemaking had cast. In the end, Ashley was the bad guy. She had to be.

"Cerberus builds a pretty ship. I'll give them that." She sat up, looking around the spacious cabin. "Am I your prisoner now?"

"What? No! I just-

"Shhh. I know." She gave Shepard the gentlest kiss on the forehead, and one tiny wanting peck on the lips. "It's us. So I know."

"Then you'll stay?" He sat up as he asked the question. Ashley studied him. He was one of the few people in the galaxy who actually looked better the less clothes he wore. Rippling muscles, horse cock, a keen mind and gentle heart. And he loved her. She could see it in his eyes still. Surely Cerberus couldn't fake that. He needed her. And that made it all the harder.

She shook her head and began to pull her armor back on. "I'm no fan of aliens, but I'm no traitor."

"Ash, I'm not-"

"I don't think you're a traitor either. Or brainwashed. You're an asshole, but you've always been an asshole. She smiled at him, that special smile she saved just for him. "The rules don't apply to you. They never have. Kill a God. Come back from the dead. Have every woman in the galaxy fall at your feet. Be patriot AND work with terrorists. You really are a Legend, you know? I kind of hate you and I'm still in awe of you." She felt her smile fade away. "But us normal people have to make a choice."

"Stay." He pleaded. And he was naked then. Not just in clothes anymore. Really, truly naked. She would have sold her soul to make him happy. But she had responsibilities now. To the Alliance and to others.

"If you see Liara. Don't trust her. After we lost you, she.... changed. Got cold. She's the not the girl we knew way back when." She slapped the door release before he could see the tears on her cheeks.

"Goodbye, Shepard. And be careful."

THIS WON"T STAY HERE. I HAD THIS SCENE IN A DREAM LAST NIGHT AND HAD TO WRITE IT DOWN.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)