More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quazar Quazar

Who do we follow?

Ashley, she’s always been like this

Ashley groggily walked up the stairs to her apartment having completed her fifth double shift this week. She was covered in sweat and exhausted. She pulled her key out and unlocked her door and as she shut it behind her she finally let the exhaustion take hold collapsing on the couch leaving her bare ass exposed.

As far back as Ashley could remember she had always been naked, she’s never worn a stitch of clothing nor shoes. Whether she was home or at work it made no difference to her, she’d be butt naked 24/7. She never had a reason for this it was just something has always been. She never owned any clothes and surprisingly no one seemed to bat eye at it, as if her being was apart of the natural order. It was inconvenient at times especially when it comes to finding places to put her things when going out but not once did ever consider putting on clothes she’d just carry around a bag or stuff them in her rather firm breasts.

Ashley let her fatigue take her as she fell asleep on the couch not caring at all that she was naked.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)