More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CxSeth CxSeth

What’s on the other side of the door?

Ashley, my math tutor

Ashley was wearing an outfit she must have held onto from her college days. Greek initials, presumably her sorority’s, were printed on a long-sleeved shirt that looked to have been cut short, exposing just a bit of midriff, and her jeans looked impossibly tight. Ashley was a tiny woman, still, and seeing her in slightly-undersized clothes made me realize that there must have been a point in time when she was even smaller. Ashley gave me a pointed look, and I remembered where we were.

“Uh, hi Ash, thanks for coming over.” I stepped away from my front door, and Ashley rolled her eyes before stepping through.

“I’m not here to hang out. You’re paying me for tutoring, and I only agreed because I could use the cash.” She managed to convey an entire history’s worth of disdain in her voice, and I let my shoulders drop in disappointment.

“Not so loud, Ash, gosh. I don’t need any of the other guys in the dorm to know I’m so stupid I need to hire a tutor.” Ashley grumbled something under her breath, but followed me into my living room, where I had piled a few notebooks, pencils, and books onto the coffee table. I sat down on the couch next to the coffee table, picked up a notebook, and waited for Ashley to take a seat next to me. “Uh, do you want a drink or-”

“No, I don’t,” She cut me off, pulled the notebook from my hand, and flipped through the blank pages thoughtfully before handing it back. “You’ve barely been scraping by, and if you don’t take this seriously, you’re going to fail.” She recited, “This looks like pretty simple algebra, what’s giving you trouble?”

I sighed and leaned back into the couch, opened to a random page, and pointed. “It’s, like, I just don’t get it. How is this stuff important? I play football, I don’t need to solve for X or read any graphs to do that.”

Ashley rolled her eyes again, and pointed to the page I held open, “This stuff is really important, and you’re never going to get anywhere if you don’t take it seriously. Here, watch me and then see if you can figure it out.”

Ashley collected one of the pencils, and marked a straight line in the notebook, then handed the pencil to me. I marked a line beneath hers, huffed, and tossed the pencil across the room. “I can’t focus, Ash.”

“God,” Ashley sighed, walking across the room, “You’re like a child,” She bent at the waist to pick up the pencil, giving me a perfect view of her ass straining against her jeans. As she walked back to sit down next to me again, she made a thoughtful face. “What sorts of things do you usually focus on?”

I shrugged. “Uh. Football. And hot girls, I guess. That’s it, really.” I gave Ashley a longing look, and placed my hand on her thigh, “Hey, you’re pretty hot. Wanna put away these books and, like, fuck?”

Ashley picked up my hand and dropped it back in my lap, and I feigned disappointment. “Um, no. i want-” She paused, as if an idea suddenly dawned on her, “Tell you what. If you can solve this equation,” She scribbled out a squiggly line in the notebook, “I’ll give you a kiss. JUST a kiss, okay?”

I looked down at the squiggly line as if it was the most daunting obstacle I’d ever been faced with. “That looks hard, Ash. I don’t know if I can do it.”

Ashley shrugged, then delivered her next line like the temptress she was. “Can’t you do it for me?”

I have to try, right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)