More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lewdo Lewdo

Whose story is being told?

Ashley, a feminine lad living with his mother

Life has a funny way of playing out, doesn't it? Your life could be going totally steady one moment, and in the next it toss you a curve ball that will change everything about your life. Some would call it the curse of living while others will quickly defend these random acts as bleesings. Eliza is one of those people.

Years ago, on a seemingly average day. A baby boy appeared on the front steps of her house, there was no fanfair about it at all. No sadden mother begging for the demon to take care of her child, no note next to the boy, there wasn't even a knock. She just went to go out on a walk one day and BAM! there he was. Almost like he appeared out of thin air. At first Elzia was simply going to take care of him until she could put him up for adoption, but as the days turned into weeks the young woman found that she enjoyed the boy. It was nice to have somebody in her life. So, despite the challenge of being a single mother. She kept the boy, treating him as her own.

It has been years since then. And things haven't changed much since that day honestly. Other then him growing up of course. The pair grew closer and closer as time went on and they quickly fell into a rhythm. One of the most important of these rhythm's being breakfast.

Ashley was awoken by the smell of fresh food being made coming from downstairs. With a soft groan he rolled out of bed, his soft feet touching the hard oak wood as he brushed the blanket off of his body. As he walked to the closet to put something on for the day, he couldn't help but glance at the mirror besides it. What he saw wasn't anything new, but that didn't mean it didn't look good.

What he saw looking back at him was of course, himself. His normally long flowing blonde hair, now a mess due to his tossing and turning, his blue eyes currently running up and down his form. Starting from his flat chest and moving down to his narrow waist, his neutral expression turning into a soft frown as he saw his lower half. His thick thighs, his 'child bearing' hips, and of course the most stand out feature of his body, his fat jiggly ass still being as big as ever. Of course there was one less trait left that stood out. His ears. They seemed to be normal, at fiest glance at the very least. But there was one problem with it.

They wheren't pointed.

They looked like a human's ear. Something that confused both himself and Eliza, neither of them where sure if he was a demon or a human, but Eliza never seemed to care all that much. Lucky for Ashley, he was never picked on because of this trait either, mostly because he never met anybody other then his mama but that is neither here nor there.

He shook his head and stepped into the closet, before returning to his bedroom with his outfit for the day. A little grey tank top, with cotten short shorts that barely held his flawless white cheeks in and sure as hell left nothing to imagine. To top the piece of was some stripped pink and blue stocking that hugged his thighs. After he was all dressed up, Ashley took one last look in the mirror before walking to the stairs.

Once he reached the last step and walked into the kitchen, Elzia paused and looked behind her to give the effeminate fellow a soft smile. "Hey lazy bones, finally got up huh?" She asked him, before turning back to check on the pancakes. "Mhm. Im feeling pretty hungry too, you finish with those yet Eliza?" He asked before popping his meaty rump on a wooden stool. Despite the fact that she was his 'mother' they have always acted more like a brother and sister duo. Eliza herself telling him not to call her mom for the sole reason that it made her feel old.

"Yeah, yeah, it's coming along. Just give me a few." She replied shaking her head as she reached up to get some syrup from the cabinet. Giving Ashley plenty of time to look at his bombshell of a mother. Eliza was a talented magic knight, both in actual skill and in her body. She towered over most people, standing at a height that allowed Ashley's face to get squished against her chest when hugged. Speaking of her chest, that must have been one of her best physical qualities. They where huge, big enough that she never wears a bra as getting a custom made one in her size would simply be wasting to much money, yet at the same time they where still somehow not only perky but seemed to bounce, jiggle, and sway with the slightest movement or breath. If that wasn't enough she had a perfect hourglass build. Her waist being thinner then it has any right being, her hips flaring out and helps to show off her fat ass that was only rivaled in size by her son's. Her legs where long, slender, and powerful. She truely was a sight for sore eyes. Add this drool worthy body with the fact that she tends to share her son's dressing style of wearing something very skimpy while in doors, and it is no wonder why he had the hots for her.

He could feel his cheeks flush a bright red as he stared at her behind, her wonderful ass only being covered by the oversized bow on her outfit. "Aaaaaaaand there done!" She declared. Flipping the pancakes on a plate for themselves, causing Ash to break out of his lust driven daze and cross his legs over one another. Hiding his growing erection.

Eliza put his plate in front of him, seemingly not notcing his blush before sitting down to eat. "Alright, let's dig in!"

(Author's note.

Hello, hoped you liked this chapter. Just wanted to say, this is mostly a hobby for me. So while I will try and update this as much as I can, I will probably never have something set in stone. You may get three new chapters in the span of a day or you could get one small one after two months of waiting, really a crack shoot.

Anyways, if your fine with that, I hope you enjoy this chapter and any that follows this one. And that you'll come back for more!)

How does the meal go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)