More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ninj8 Ninj8

Who experiences this first?

Ashley, a 22 Year Old Aspiring Comic Book Artist

"No..."

A feminine voice mumbled, the sound of papers rustling filled in for the room's lack of sound.

"Heck no."

This time there was an exasperated sigh followed by more rustling.

"Oh, definitely not."

Another sigh accompanied with a soft thud against a desk, Ashley was at a loss. Her long, wavy hair spilling onto her desk. As a kid she always had an idea in her head of what would make an awesome character for a comic book but a decade later she was completely stumped for ideas. And as someone that already struggled with being confident Ash was immediately down in the dumps.

Her desk lamp spilled a gentle light over her body, lighting up her gorgeous features. A slight tan, well toned body, and incredibly generous breasts. The final of which sat uncomfortably in her bra as Ash wasn't one for shirts whenever she was at her desk, a habit of which she wasn't sure where she developed.

Pushing aside her papers containing potential ideas she pulled out her laptop. While a welcome distraction it was one that didn't last Ashley long as she soon found herself becoming bored of browsing the various social media platforms. That was until she found herself on the website's inbuilt marketplace system. There was a myriad of items listed for sale from cars to dresses, and everything in-between. Curiosity got the best of her and soon she was going through the numerous necklaces that were listed, most of which were relatively cheap. And soon she found one that caught her eye the moment she scrolled passed it.

It was a blue, diamond shaped gem that was tethered by a smooth black cord.

Oddly upon viewing the necklace she felt her boobs slightly shift in her bra all on their own. While not an uncommon occurrence as her breasts always seemed to move around due to their 34D-Cup size this particular feeling was not like those other moments. It felt as if they were trying to get her to remove the bra as they started to feel more uncomfortable than normal.

Ignoring her boobs she opened the description of the listing and began skimming through out loud,

"Beautiful necklace.... looks amazing.... good price........ can deliver at a reasonable distance?"

Ashley thought for a moment. The last part was almost enough to convince her of purchasing it as the town that read 'Maddington' was only a five minute drive away from her location so that eliminated the need for travel. Her cursor hovered over the automatic message button however she ultimately decided that interacting with the seller was the last thing she wanted to do.

She sighed, "Maybe next time..."

The moment time left her mouth her boobs began tensing against her bra, making her groan in discomfort,

"Alright fine! Geez..."

She reached behind to unclasp her bra before addressing her breasts,

"You two better be happy after this..."

The bra dropped into her lap and immediately her boobs stopped tensing, Ashley herself let out a relaxing breath as she leaned forward.

And that's when she heard the click of her mouse.

Looking down she noticed that her boob was resting on top of the mouse. Her head shooting up Ashley saw that her it had clicked the automatic message button and that the seller was already replying to her.

"What!? I~I didn't lean that far in...?"

Ashley fell back against her chair in shock,

"...did I?"

The tell-tale ping one hears when they receive a message met Ashley's ears. Leaning forward again, this time moving her mouse away from her breasts, she read the message,

"Hey! The necklace is still available if you were keen on receiving it?"

Ashley froze for a moment, weighing her options. She could just say that she accidentally mis-clicked.... but then she'd feel really bad for wasting her time. Or she could just accept and buy the necklace? Another message ping rang from her laptop,

"Hello?"

Ashley shook her head glaring at her boobs,

"This is all your fault..."

Sitting up she began nervously typing away on the keyboard,

"Heya! I'm still keen on it!! And I'm also just a five minute drive away from your town."

"Awesome! I can drop it off to you if you'd like?"

"Are you sure?"

"Totally! Just send me your address and I can drop it off in the morning."

After sending the seller her address Ashley immediately turned her laptop off and got ready for bed. Upon laying down she found her boobs were slightly tingly,

"God what is up with you two tonight?" she gently cupped her breasts, giving them a nice squeeze.

"You better behave yourselves tomorrow..."

Ashley giggled to herself before turning out the light.

What does the next morning hold for Ashley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)