More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theanonymousone6969 Theanonymousone6969

Choose your path

Ashley's Ghost Problem

Ashley had recent taken an interest in the paranormal. She started watching all kinds of documentaries and reading article. She thought ghosts were so fascinating.

Ashley got the bright idea to go into an old grave yard in the middle of the night. She looked around. Using her camera to try to look for orbs in her photos. She finally gave up after about an hour and started back towards her car.

She heard a noise near by. She looked around. She called out and the. Nothing. Its probably an animal i heard. A moment later a bright light appeared behind her. She felt a surge of energy through her body then blacked out.

Little she know a spirit was attempting to possess her. It only partly succceeded...

The spirit blacked out too during his mischievous deed. When he woke he was on the ground. He looked around and went to move but he couldn't leave. Everything seemed smaller to him. He then realized he was on top of something. He turned and looked and saw 4 toes. A big toe and the second, third and forth toes on a girls foot.

"Oh my god...in this girls pinky toe." The spirit said.

She laid there still as her pinky to wiggled around wildly. A few moments later she woke up.

"What the hell happened?" She muttered.

She stood up and walked towards her car. The pinky toe was shouting at her from her open toed sandles but she was unable to hear the spirit she now shared her body with.

She arrived at her car and got in. The pinky was standing straight up while her other toes remained normal. He looked up and saw a long tanned and smooth leg.

"Wow. What a nice view." Ashley's toe said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)