More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CpnMidnight CpnMidnight

So who is the Overlord, anyway?

Ashani, of the Western Elves.

Ashani has smooth dark skin and a cloud of black hair. She's a few inches taller than you, and her elven ears are a few inches longer than yours. She wears a purple cape, and a purple belted tunic embroidered in gold with her ancestral sigils.

She lifts a hand to the clasp of her cape, and it falls to the floor.

"I thought about dragging you to bed back in Averanoth," she says, untying her belt. "You looked incredible that day. The dusk light hit you just so. If those Averanoth archers hadn't ambushed me right then, I bet we could have spent a few days having really loud sex in the inn."

"I am sorry about those archers. I told them I didn't need any backup."

"Yeah. I know how it is. Believe me."

After she ducks out of her purple tunic and steps out of her sandals, all she's wearing are her golden wrist and ankle bracelets. The curves of her breasts and hips are generous, and your palms itch to touch them. The bracelet on her right wrist catches the candlelight as she traces her collarbone with a finger.

"Aren't you going to take off that armor?" she asks.

What does Ashani see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)