More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by youngstar5678 youngstar5678

Who finds the remote?

Ash Ketchum

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGES 21-25.

Ash Ketchum is the Pokemon Champion of the brand new region of New Dawn. The 22 year old is has been able to create a new Pokemon League with his friends. Misty, Kiawe, Iris and Clemont make up his elite 4. The Pokemon League building is massive, having a large battle hall for each member of the elite 4 and champion as well as being right down the street from the tournament stadium. Attached to the back of the battle hall is the living quarters for Ash and his friends. Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Lillie, Kiawe, Sophocles, Mallow and Lana all live there. Each of them has their own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge area and outside area to their personal taste. Ash and his friends couldn't be happier with the arrangement.

"LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN" yelled Team Rocket as they had their daily blastoff. Ash and Pikachu just chuckled.

"It's getting easier every time" he said. Then he noticed a remote on the ground.

"I guess they dropped it" he said as he picked it up.

"I wonder what it does" he asked himself.

What DOES it do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)