More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by doktork3 doktork3

Who will be our protagonist?

Ash Ketchum to Ashley Ketchum

In the world of Pokemon, people are free to travel the world, capture Pokemon from the wild, and train them to compete in Pokemon battles and contests. These Pokemon trainers all seek to become a Pokemon Master. Such is the case with our hero, Ash Ketchum.

Tomorrow morning will be Ash's eighteenth birthday. On a person's eighteenth birthday, they may receive a Pokemon of their own from a Pokemon Professor, such as Pallet Town's Professor Oak.

But that would not be until morning. Ash laid asleep in bed in the hours before the sun came up. Though he slept, Ash's body tossed and turned, his mind abuzz with dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master. At the start, Ash's dreams began with him picking his starter 'Mon and catching other amazing 'Mons. But as the dreams went on they took a more prideful turn.

Catching became battling, battling became winning, and winning became gloating. While he would never admit it, Ash felt a small twinge of envy for how his former friend turned bitter rival, Gary Oak, was followed by a trio of gorgeous women who dressed in skimpy cheer uniforms. Ash was aware that they all served as something of a harem for Gary, as Gary would take any opportunity to remind Ash of his good fortune. He would seek Ash out just to have them butter up Gary's superior skill, wealth and knowledge before Gary would take one of his girls and give them a display of passion. Kissing, fondling, and groping of all sorts would be put on display to get a rise out of Ash.

Normally, Ash didn't care Gary had three beautiful girlfriends who all threw themselves at him. However, Ash did care that Gary was showered in praise despite being an egotistical jerk. As such, Ash's dream had their roles reversed. In his dream, Ash had those three girls on his side. They spoke of how skilled and wonderful Ash was in comparison to Gary. The dream girls stroked Ash's (dream only) pecks and abs, while a dream version of Gary sat in defeat. Dream Gary cried and bemoaned how he could never stand a chance to someone as great as Ash.

Ash's dream filled him with a sense of pride and accomplishment. It was a powerful dream, giving Ash a glimpse of his desired end goal. But dreams in the world of Pokemon could be more than just a strong imagination.

Out there were Pokemon who had powers of the mind. Psychics, Ghosts, and Fairies see dreams. Mold them. Control them. These Pokemon could use the powers a Dream possessed to manipulate the world around them. Such was the case with this evenings newcomer.

Floating above Ash's body was a small, pink feline creature. It had been passing through Pallet Town before being drawn to Ash thanks to the power his dream possessed. This creature was Mew, a legendary Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon were powerful beings who could control the balance of the world. Some believed them to be gods, or as close to a god as one could be. To draw ones attention could bring one great fortune, or misfortune. For Ash, he was about to experience misfortune.

Mew was a trickster. Taking delight in pulling pranks with its Psychic and transformation abilities, especially on those it felt warranted it. To Mew, as it gazed into Ash's mind and saw his dream, it saw him as some arrogant bully. Mew saw Ash objectify women and shower insults until the subject of his insults broke.

Now obviously, Ash is not like this in the real world. Ash's dream took his resentment towards Gary and gave him a chance to turn the tables. But Mew didn't know that. Mew only saw what was happening in the moment and made its own assumptions. That assumption was that Ash was a prideful bully who needed to be taught a lesson in humility.

As Mew pondered what to do, it took in the present scene of the dream. Ash, exaggerated into the pinnacle of male handsomeness, flaunting women reduced to sex objects and how they were his. How Gary didn't deserve to have women. Then Mew was struck with inspiration.

Those who knew of Mew knew that it was a shapeshifter. Able to become any 'Mon it desired to be. What was a secret was that Mew could use its transforming abilities on others. In the past, it had used this ability to turn some cruel human poachers into the 'Mons they poached, or turning savage 'Mons that terrorized the land into powerless humans.

Turning a man into a woman would be child's play.

Mew drifted closer to Ash. When the two came in contact, Mew activated its ability. If anyone were watching, they'd see a pink light surround both the man and the 'Mon. When the outline of Ash's body changed into a more delicate shape, the glow stopped. Mew floated back up to get a good look at its work. Ash had been so tired from the excitement of his journey the previous day that he had slept through the light show.

Mew teleported away, giggling to itself. The fun was just beginning.

What happens in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)