More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by doktork3 doktork3

What happens in the morning?

Ash wakes up late

The sun shined bright down on Pallet Town. A local Dodrio cawed as the warmth of the sun beamed on it. Several of the towns residents had awoken early to see the new trainers go to Professor Oak's lab and receive their first Pokemon to begin their journey. The people of Pallet Town were awake and well.

Ash Ketchum was not one of these people.

The anticipation for this day had caused Ash to remain awake late into the night and his excited dreaming had led him to throw his pokeball alarm clock against a wall, smashing it to pieces.

Delia Ketchum, Ash's mother, ascended the stairs of her home to wake her son. She was mildly frustrated. After all these years, her son still need the extra push to wake up in the morning. And on this day of all days!

"Ash!" Delia called from outside her son's room, knocking against the door for good measure. With no immediate response, she decided to enter. "Ash, wake up. It's morning and your-" Delia stopped and stared at her son. Mostly because he wasn't her son anymore.

"A girl?" Delia dumbly added. Delia didn't realize how appropriate a response her follow up was. What she meant was "there's a girl" and not "my son's a girl." But as she stared in dumbfounded shock at the young lady laying in her son's bed, she began to recognize features that were shared between her past son and present daughter. The shape of the nose, the tone of skin, the color of hair. All these things helped her recognize, though still struggle to understand, that this beauty was Ash.

"Ash?!?"

This exclamation seemed to finally push Ash out of his, now her, dreams. Ash's eyes opened blearily looking towards the door of her room. "Mom?" Ash muttered sleepily before turning to the window and seeing the sun in the sky. "Wait, it's morning!" she exclaimed, now feeling very much awake. "I'm going to be late!"

Ash sprung from her bed, and rushed right past her mother, down the stairs, and out the door. Delia had barely had the time to shout out, "Ash wait!" But her words fell on deaf ears. In her panic to make it to Oak's lab, Ash had put out of mind her surroundings. If she hadn't, she might of noticed the bounce of her chest, the swing of her hips, and how snug her pajamas clung to her body.

At the front gate of Oak's lab, a crowd of Pallet Townsfolk had gathered to see off their pride and joy: Gary Oak. Grandson to Professor Samuel Oak; son of Blue Oak; brother to Daisy Oak. All three had been successful in their Pokemon journeys, and now it was his turn.

At the front of the crowd stood Gary's cheerleaders: Veronica, Taylor, and Rachael. From the neck down, the girls were fairly similar. Buxom breasts and wide hips creating exquisite hourglass figures. Thin, smooth, shapely legs rivaled only by their slender arms. Each dressed in a blue cheer outfit that hugged them tightly; tops that pushed the boobs out and skirts showed off their legs and asses. Pink tennis shoes and pompoms completed their outfits.

Where they differed were their hairstyles: Veronica was auburn red in a pixie cut; Taylor had dark brown hair held back by a red hairband; and Rachael was a bluenette with a pink bow and ponytail. As strange as it sounds, blue hair (and other colors of the rainbow) was perfectly natural in the Pokemon world, so it didn't draw any odd looks.

As for Gary himself, he sported a blue t-shirt that outlined his well earned muscles. Blue jeans encased his legs, just tight enough to give the outline of his generous dick for any willing to look. In his hands, he twirled a pokeball that contained his first 'Mon: Squirtle.

Gary was the very definition of pride in that moment. He got first pick of the bunch, the town had gathered to give him a hero's send off, and his girls were giving him a show. While their cheers were simple about Gary being the man, they more than made up for it with how the shook and jiggled. Gary was living in the moment, but he knew that he had to get going. His new red, convertible, sports car was all set up for him and his girls to leave. Though in truth, he hoped Ash would arrive before he left, just so he could get in one last gloat before leaving.

So of course, that's when Ash arrived.

Bursting through the crowd in her mad rush, Ash pushed past everyone and came crashing into Gary. Gary's solid build let him stand his ground while Ash tumbled back onto the ground. Gary looked down on Ash. D-breasts held in a green and yellow buttoned shirt just ready to pop. Nice thin waist atop a plump as in green shorts that showed off. Long, ebony black hair reaching down to the shoulders.

Oh yeah, he liked what he saw.

Ash, groaning from the sudden stop and drop, started rubbing her cushioned bottom in soreness. This provided quite the provocative image to those watching. "Sorry about that," she said, "I just didn't want to be late."

Gary offered her his hand to the fair maiden. "No harm done," he said. "I'd say your just in time."

As Ash was helped to her feet, he was surprised by Gary. It was odd, he was helping her up and wasn't speaking in anyway that sounded condescending or boastful. It sounded like Gary was trying to be helpful.

"So I have to ask babe. What's with the clothes?" Gary asked, all while looking her up and down.

Ash was taken aback by Gary's question. "Babe? Clothes? I don't..." Ash said, before trailing off as she finally looked down at herself. Seeing two melon sticking from her chest, she reached down and grabbed them at their sides. Ash felt the squeeze in her chest and the push back in her hands. What's more, her grab finally caused the buttons on her shirt to pop free, exposing her boobs to Gary.

From the crowds point of view, it appeared Ash was deliberately flashing Gary. Gary's cheerleaders were awed by this display. It was so forward that they couldn't help but feel a mix of envy and respect for going so far.

Gary gave the plump tits before him a lecherous look. "Of all the gifts I got today, this is definitely the best." Ash was too stunned to reply. Now that she was focused on her body, all the little feelings that were different from yesterday came flooding through her mind all at once. It was almost too much.

"Such a generous show deserves a reward." Ash was brought back too the moment by Gary's words and the feeling of Gary's hand on his chin. Eyes forward, Ash had just enough time to blink as Gary leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. As Gary's tongue entered her mouth and his thumb caressed her cheek, it finally all clicked.

Ash was a girl. And Gary had just given her first kiss. That was too much.

Gary disengaged, eyes full of lust. Ash's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she passed out.

Who does Ash wakes up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)