More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who has the stones?

Ash Ketchem

Ash didn't know how his hat had disappeared, or how it had returned with the stones in them. What he did know, after some time, was the power of the gems. Many of them were like the powers of pokemon. Which made him ask if he should use them to catch Legendary Pokemon... only to stop himself.

"It would be like cheating. It takes the challenge out of catching Pokemon. Plus I would be missing out on making friends." He said to himself as Pikachu was watching. He continued, "That said, doesn't mean I can't use it to get better. Or help my pokemon to get better."

'But maybe I could use them for something else. Like helping me with women.' In his mid-teens Ash had discovered women and his attraction to them. Now at eighteen, he was interested in sex. He now had help to get that. Images of the women he had met in his travels, many of them sexy, passed in his mind. 'It wouldn't hurt to use this to help my chances.'

He then tried to think of which woman he would like to test his power with first.

Who does he test it on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)