More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Which character will you play as?

Asgore.

Asgore is one of the biggest residents in town, a towering goat who's a friend to all who wish to visit his flower shop. Unfortunately not everyone likes him. Number one on the list of people who arn't too fond of him is his ex wife Tori, the local head teacher. They were married 10 years in which time he became Cheif of police but sadly it wasn't meant to be.

Asgore

While he means well and is kind to all Asgore isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He isn't dumb but he can be quite oblivious to the world around him. He never did know what human's liked to do, which wouldn't matter if not for the fact his adopted son Kris was one. Asgore didn't ever understand him. His biological son Asriel slowly drifted away from him after several years of Asgore trying poorly to connect with him.

Both of these and his tendency to hide himself away in his police work whenever she tried to bring it up were part of the reasons Tori left him, taking both the kids. After that everything went down hill. With no home to live in he bought the old flower shop in town with the intent to build it into a nice home but that never happened. After news of his divorce spread around town like a world fire the local criminal's wouldn't take him seriously, openly mocking him for losing "a thicc fucking MILF!" and it all came to a head one day when he saw some kids spread painting a fountain in town. He called out, demanding they stopped when they just turned and laughed. "Wow, its our teachers ex! I hear she left him as he was bad in bed!" After that he one ran at him and kicked him in the leg, tired of it all and defeated he crawled up in a ball before half the town and let the little kids kick the shit out of him all while laughing about his diverse!

After that pathetic display he was fired from his job for being a disgrace to the , with no money to make his new home he had to open the flower shop, sleeping on a mattress upstairs.

At least he had some dignity left, most people took pity on him even if they understood why Tori left him, he was a kind goat after all but soon he would lose that dignity.

Why?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)