More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DemoonMunkay DemoonMunkay

Who are you and where are you going?

Asari/Engineering

“Sergeant T’lena T’lisa, Klingon-Asari. Engineer. Report to your supervisor for assignment.” You hop down from the pod’s bedding and hurriedly dress yourself, not due to shyness but rather to quickly get to work. As an asari you tended to get wolf whistled by EVERY member of the crew, not just the males. Though being half Klingon people also knew to do it from a distance. Mind powers, superior physical streangth and a short temper were more suited for a marine or vanguard, but the only position open on this ship was for an engineer.

You report to your post with a little blood on your knuckles from a few of the crewmen who, even in an emergency, just could not seem to leave you alone. Your supervisor looked at the blood and back to your facewithout questioning who or how many people had just been punched in the face and just put you to work. “C’mon. The Mass effect field protecting the warp core is destabilizing and no one seems to know why. Could be a couple boards jostled loose from that hit or could be power supply. Something doesn’t smell right though. Captain says we’ve been hit by rouge meteor bits from the the one passing to our starboard. I don’t buy it. Meteors don’t target critical systems. Besides the warp core we’ve lost primary weapons, artifical grav in some sections and our secondary shielding and engines also took hits. Medical, hydroponics, crew quarters, command deck and minor systems are completly unscathed. Be on guard, this smells like a pirate attack. You and yoeman Rek-Tah are going to check the power. Take EV suits just incase there’s a hull breach. We need those ME feilds back ASAP”

You salute and turn to head off towatd the nearest airlock where Rek-Tah is already suiting up.

Greet her or just get to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)