More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Crappymaker Crappymaker

Greet her or just get to work?

You greet her

You walk in the air-lock quickly, seeing Rek-Tah standing at the corner wearing her suit.

"Finally another girl" you thought. You said hi and she looks back at you, to your bloody hands and doesn’t respond. You put on the EV suit hurriedly. You asked,"what d'you think happened?”

“Given the systems that were hit compared to the systems left alone I’d say it a strategic strike meant to disable us. Impaired interior mobility, no shields or thrusters, unless I miss my guess something will attach to our hull in approximately 15 minutes. At which point an air lock will be open and we will be boarded.”

You stand there wondering just who the hell this bitch is. “This sounds like experiance talking” you say as you open the door to the ME core. Sure enough just looking at the damage, it’d be a simple task to fix but time consuming, definitely not fixable within the next 15 minutes but still easily done with simple tools and minor parts.

The two of you look to each other before taking a step into the room. As soon as you do there in a loud clunking coming from the outer hull.

What could it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)