More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WhiteWhiskey WhiteWhiskey

But, what was he to do?

As if Danny was the only one with problems...

Not that Danny was the only one having these issues. Across town, sneaking from alley to alley, his best guy friend Tucker Foley was having problems of his own, though seemingly much more mundane.

A puppet e-mail, renting an anonymous PO box, forging a name on order forms, everything up to this point had been pretty simple, at least for someone of Tucker's technical skills. The problem now, though, was getting his package into his home, into his room and keeping all of it hidden from the parents and anyone else who may stop him along the way. Last thing he wanted right now was for someone to see his new toy.

Thankfully, his parents were out of the house until morning on some couple trip, something that had been becoming more common since that new couples councilor moved into town, and keeping to the alleyways had stopped him from running into anyone he didn't want asking questions.

Soon enough he was in his entry way, locking the door before he bolted up to his room and locked that as well, closing his window shades for good measure. He stared at the plain brown package laying on his bed, licking his lips in anticipation, some part of his head wondering how he had come to this as he opened it.

Up until a few months ago he really would have never thought of this thing. He was a red blooded, skirt chasing, meat eating tech geek. But seeing the odd things he had, his best friend facing off against vaguely humanoid, horny spirits, specters and spooks obviously trying to have their way with the part-time female, had had an impact on Tucker, just not on he would have ever expected.

Seeing some weird, pink goo octopi trying to enact a scene from a hentai was a hell of a turn on, but after the danger had passed, the scene was still in his head, but with Tucker himself in Danny's place. The big cobra snake woman? Left him dreaming of being caught in her coils as she dragged her dick over his face. The big white wolf woman? He could practically feel how stretched she would have him feeling when he woke up. He'd even started thinking of Danny's own ghost form with a big ol' dick, phasing through his clothes and pounding him into submission in an interesting form of the Naked in Class dream.

Tucker couldn't possibly realize it was actually Danny at fault for this, that their constant close proximity had left him effected by the sultry spiritual resonance the halfa had even in human form. He couldn't really comprehend the idea that, while the ghostly Hermpirism couldn't actually afflict him, it could infect his soul, leaving him with a building lust added on to his own teenage hormones.

All Tucker knew was that after the last few months, he was looking good in his new stockings, and his ass was twitching in anticipation as he looked at the massive dildo in front of him, attached via suction cup to the wall, slick and shiny with lube. Biting his lip, his own erect member sticking out of his new panties, he fell to his hands and knees, slowly backing himself onto the newest, and biggest, of his collection with a moan, his cock already dripping and throbbing in need.

Can he break in his new toy uninturrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)