More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

How will you have her presented to you?

As a maid, since that is how she tried to escape.

You decided that it would be better if she came dressed in the same clothes she had tried to escape in. It amused you somewhat, and surely the reminder of how close she had come to freedom would not be beyond her. So you gave the order to your servants that she be brought to your chambers the next day, and then set to work preparing. This part of the night was most enjoyable, and you dreamed up torment after torment. All the things you could do to her now you had her in your power. when you had met her before, you had been but a boy yourself, and she had stolen the breath from your lungs. Now she was a woman, and you a man. Now, she had no power, and you had it all. Now, you were the lord, and she but a humble .

Oh yes, you were going to enjoy this.

The rest of the night passed in a flurry of inspiration, consideration and preparation. You managed to get some sleep by the end of it, rising at the crack of dawn to continue your work. Of course, the empire was now in mourning, so you had to attend to your other duties before you could summon the princess. There was much work to be done; you led several services commending the men and women who had died in battle, you knighted those soldiers who had proven themselves worthy of the act. You spoke with ministers and politicians, ensuring that your ascent to power would not be hampered.

By the time you were at last ready, it was late afternoon. You were tired, but the very thought of what was waiting for you made that exhaustion vanish. You arrived back in your room, practically vibrating with excitement. You could feel the lust curling in your gut. Your throat felt dry, and you wanted to laugh. You'd done this so many times before, but now you felt like it was your first time again! A princess! And not just any Princess, but that princess!

You laughed, giddy with excitement, but schooled your features as you had long since been taught, making yourself calm and focused. Searching for your inner centre, and locking your emotions down as was important for any ruler to be able to do.

When you were ready, you gestured for the servants to fetch the princess, and waited.

You did not have to wait long. Barely ten minutes had passed before you heard the sound of approaching feet. You checked yourself in the mirror, ensuring that you set the right image, and the door was opened. Two men entered, the princess walking between them with a worried expression on her face. Your eyes went to her almost at once, and you felt her steal your breath all over again.

She was beautiful. Her long hair was coppery, falling down her back like water fall. It framed her face well, her skin was pale, freckled in places. Her jawline was fine, her eyes were sharp, incisive, intelligent. They were a soft green colour. In terms of height, she was a head shorter than the guards. The princess was clad in the uniform of a maid, a black and white thing with a frilly dress. it looked decidedly worse for wear, dirty and patched in places. In some areas, the fabric had worn through, and you could see her skin clearly. She was wearing black stockings as well, and clearly wished she was wearing something else. Her body language spoke of uncertainty, confusion. Anger. She looked to you, and you could see her trying to read you. You wondered if she remembered who you were.

A moment later, you had your answer.

"You are lord Kanor" She said slowly, her voice was surprisingly firm. You had thought that she would be soft spoken, but she was not. She was firm in her speech, not loud, but confident. Even in the face of her current situation. You felt your manhood stir, and part of you wanted to rip her clothes off, and have your way with her there and then. But not yet. You would do this properly or not at all.

"I am." You said. "You are princess Susan."

For a moment, neither of you did anything more. Then, she took a step forwards, her anger overflowing.

"You attacked us! We did nothing to you, and you waged war on our people. For what, land, glory? You killed my family, and slaughtered our armies! What did we ever do to you?"

"Existed?" You suggested. "Princess, your lands are our lands now. Your people are our people. They're better off as they are now."

"Bastard!"

"Well, the ones who are still alive are, anyway."

She stormed forwards, her eyes flashing, her hand whipped out to slap you, but your hand flashed out and caught her wrist. She froze, shocked at your speed.

"Surprised?" You chuckled. "My father, the emperor, he was a warrior at heart. Did you think he would allow his sons to be any different? I have fought on the field of battle, and killed like any soldier. Believe me, Princess, you are not going to overpower me."

You released your grip, and she took a step back, messaging her hand from where your fingers had grasped her.

"What do you want from me?"

"Your body?" You suggested, she froze at the word, looking to you with confusion and then dawning horror.

"You can't be serious."

"I am absolutely serious." You said. "You are a princess no more. You have no kingdom, no family, no armies to call your own. You have nothing, princess. You should know that there are many who want you dead. But I am the one who is most likely to take the crown, and so, none of them wished to my enemy so soon. So they have allowed me to have my prize."

"I am not some prize." She snarled. "Especially not for the likes of you!"

"On the contrary, that is exactly what you are." You told her. "At this moment in time, I am literally the only thing keeping you alive."

"So you think I'll reward you with my body?" She sneered. "Just surrender my pride, and let you have your way with me to save my life?"

"No." You said. "I think you'll do that because you're told to do it. As I said, you're a princess no longer. You're a now, Susan."

She reeled back as though struck.

"The hell I am!"

"There's nothing you can do about it." You told her. "You have no power to stop it. In fact, I will show you just how little power you have right now. Remove your clothes."

She glared at you, helpless but defiant. You could see the fear in her eyes, but also the fury. The anger, the refusal to allow you even an inch.

"I'll strip when I am dead." She hissed at you. "No sooner!"

You sighed. Gestured for the guards to leave the room. one by one, they filed out until only you remained.

"Let me be honest." You told her. "You have no rights. You have no say. If you do not strip for me here, I will call the guards back in, and make them strip you."

"They wouldn't dare!"

"We both know that's not true."

She snarled in anger and frustration, pacing like a cornered animal as she considered her options.

"Worse than that." You said. "If you cause me too much trouble, I will not merely have them strip you. I will give you to them for them to enjoy. Do you understand me, princess? They would enjoy you, I am sure. Can you imagine it? Feeling them grabbing at your clothes, tearing them away as you scream and beg? Their fingers tearing at your hair, at your dress, at your very underwear, bearing you to the world. And of course, that would not be all of it. That would only be the start. Imagine feeling them pawing at you, touching you, dragging you to and forth. Helpless to resist, unable to fight back. feeling their fingers against your naked skin, their eagerness, the lust in their eyes...

As you continued to speak, the princess grew more and more pale. Her skin almost white as a sheet by the time you were done. You grinned at her, the description having helped your erection to no end.

"That is what will happen to you if you do not obey my orders." You said to her. "Are you still so sure that you want to be defiant?"

She looked at you like you were a beast out of the worst ancient legend. You supposed that, to her, you were. You could see that she wanted to refuse you still, defiance and fear were warring in her eyes. You took a moment to let it play out.

"Believe me." You said. "I can do everything that I have just said. I could do it and more. I could have you whipped naked across the streets. I could have you dragged outside, and made to climax in front of the whole city. I could gather the captured soldiers of your army, and make them fuck you one by one. I could throw you to my own soldiers, who would surely be grateful the chance to have their way with the princess of the enemy kingdom. I could have your nipples pierced, and fitted with bells, so that wherever you walked you would be to announce your presence to the world. Naked, and ashamed, your hands bound behind your back, unable to shield yourself. Totally at the mercy of anyone and everyone. Then, I could send you through the streets, and let it be known that anyone can do to you as they will."

"Stop." She whispered, her face horrified, her expression like that of a trapped animal. "Just...just stop... why would you do something like that?"

"Because I can?" You laughed. "Because I want to see you shudder and beg. I want to see the shame in your eyes, the breaking of your will."

"I won't ever break for the likes of you."

"We will see. So, shall I call for the guards and make my threat a reality?"

You raised a hand, preparing to call out, but she shook her head. You could see that she was biting her lower lip. Anxiety dancing in her eyes.

"N-no. Please don't do that."

"So you will do as I say then?"

"Y-yes." She looked like she hated herself for even saying that much, but she slowly nodded. "I'll do what I am told."

"I am curious. What do you call someone who obeys her master, and has in the matter?"

"A ..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you?"

"I said a !"

"Good!" You grinned at her. "Now strip."

Does she strip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)