More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Panzer68 Panzer68

Where does Lauren work?

As a Teacher

While Lauren didn’t enjoy being in the vicinity of students (in fact she despised them) but money was tight given her lavish lifestyle so she got a teaching job at the local private high school, Saint Elisabeth’s Academy. The Academy was for the local rich families to put their sons and daughters in so that they can inherit the wealth of the family. The school had an older vibe to it and that could be seen by the uniforms the students wore, skirts ,white stockings and blue blouses for the ladies with black pants ,blue sweaters and white undershirts for the boys.

The Academy has some bod rumors swirling around it almost since it was founded. From the “brutal” punishments for students who misbehaved to the athletic teams entrance challenges for new recruits and for what happens to the most rambunctious students in the basement because when each of them return they seem to have done a one eighty on behavior. Now for Lauren these rumors were just that rumors, something the more gossip heavy students whisper so scare the juniors. In fact to Lauren everything was aboveboard in the school but that could just be because she hasn’t been here for more than a week but who cares. As soon as she got her money she would quit and forget this place even existed and move on with her life and hopefully none of her abundant rivals hear about her employment here.. But until that day happens she needed to get to her first block classes. She hurriedly got out of bed and slipped into her outfit, high heels black skirt and white blouse. For it was the teacher’s issued outfit. Lauren didn’t like it but at least she got to keep her special underwear and shoes to give off her enhanced appearance.

Lauren went out of her house and jumped into her car and headed down for the school. The Academy was quite out of the way of any major street and the whole premises of inclosed with a high brick wall. After parking and heading inside Lauren got ready for her first class

What is Lauren’s first Class

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)