More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Panzer68 Panzer68

Where does Lauren work?

As a Camp instructor

Lauren worked as a camp counselor for the local Girl Scout chapter. It seemed odd that the lady with the apparent body of a supermodel would pick a job supervising people in the outdoors but she had her reasons. The biggest one being that Lauren thought that the great outdoors would help her get calm and that helping people once in a while would help her moral character.

That was the original idea but Lauren being Lauren made quick work of destroying that nice dream. She was the same stubborn, bratty and dismissive Lauren as she always was. She almost always threw her work on her other counselors and when she couldn’t get away with that she gave the scouts unreasonable expectations. No one in the camp could say anything nice about counselor Lauren. In fact the only reason she was still on was because the camp was understaffed and the camp was stuck with Lauren even if they detested her presence. Along with Lauren there were six other counselors three male three female. The males were John, Micheal and Howard, and the ladies are Avery, Jessica and Samantha. The Camp was quite a way away from town near a medium sized lake in a wooded area with nearby mountains and trail paths. In fact it looked quite like a post card.

Where do we Find Counselor Lauren?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)