More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Michael Morningstar Michael Morningstar

Choose the Fate protagonist to be exposed:

Artoria Pendragon (Saber)

She's known in fate lore to have been a futa for a time do to Merlin but what if he never reversed it?

What if the original idea was to make her a permanent futa to make a heir and instill proof that she was a regular king only for her to have to hide it for completely different humiliating reasons?


"Master! This is completely unnecessary!" Artoria said crossly as Shirou chuckled and gave Rin a kiss, leaving saber to blush and look away.

They had all started dating a while ago and it had quickly become obvious that even as a king she was a raging sub and later why she hadn't minded Lancelot and Gwendolyn's relationship.

And so she'd quickly found herself being ignored or walking in on Rin getting pounded into the floor and even later when she revealed she was a futa she was able to hide her shame by the fact she was getting cucked daily.

'But then Rin had to be a sadist,' Artoria thought with a shiver, remembering how she'd wanted to act bratty and had refused to lick cum out of Rin's heavily used ass.

"We both know your going to be doing it now come on and drop em so we can get you properly caged," Shirou ordered while showing off said cruel punishment.

In Shirou's hand rested a small pink chastity cage made of magecraft enhanced steel that would shrink to be skin tight along with a small ring to go at her base that was made with a cup for her balls that would give small punishing shocks to them using a command word and an extending arm that would curl behind her into her rear, it would press a small metal ball against her prostate and would grow, shrink and vibrate randomly to keep her constantly edged.

But the worst part of it (and thus her favorite though she refused to admit it for her pride) was the thin metal plug that would go in her urethra and be covered by the cage except for a small hole in it that would let pre through so "she could still get wet like a good little sub slut" but it would be impossible for her to cum at all instead it would be harvested and used as fuel to power the cage that would be torturing her.

Gripping her usual blue dress while biting her lip she didn't move fast enough so Rin moved forward and grabbed ahold of her blonde locks.

!CRACK!

"EEEP!"

!SMACK! "NOO!"

!SLAP! "MERCY MISTRESS!"

Rin's hand crashed against the back of Astoria's skirt covered ass getting squeals as Artoria's cheeks burned on both ends before she ordered firmly, "Raise the skirt you useless degenerate bitch."

Artoria nearly moaned at her favorite nickname as she raised her skirt high and Rin reached forward and pulled down her black stockings and white panties to show.....

A.N. Please like and leave comments on what you'd like next or idea's and thanks for reading!

How "formidable" is the king's excalibur? (formidable suuure ha)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)