More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thbwcm thbwcm

Choose your character?

Arthur- The boy in the shemale house

Arthur is an 18-year-old boy with blonde hair and blue eyes who lives in a suburb of his city with his family, ever since his father died, more than 12 years ago, Arthur had become the "man of the house", since his entire family is constituted of futas.

Thanks to his short stature, 5'5ft, he sometimes is bullied at school. But, in this world, the bullies aren't only mean jogs, but also horny evil dickgirls, which can make their attitude very wicked.

Arthur's Family and friends:

Andrea (40): She is the mother of the family and the head of the house, tall with blonde hair, she is easily considered a MILF. She works as an accountant and likes to spend time with her family who she loves. Recently she is trying to get back to her younger hourglass figure since four childbirths made her kinda thick.

Ever since her husband passed away, she had been very frustrated with her sex life, since no man can handle her size or stamina...

Lenna (22): His oldest sister is right now studying at college to become a sexologist. She loves her family and likes to work out, party, and fuck.

She isn't living at home any more thanks to her college, but sometimes she comes home to spend her summer with her family, and sometimes, she brings her friends.

Alice (18): She is finishing high school and, thanks to her grades and pretty face, she could almost be considered a princess, but, due to her muscular figure, her tall height (6'3), her obsession with sports and her scary sex drive, she is more considered a raging bull. She likes to torment weaker boys, girls, and sometimes even other futas. Unfortunately, thanks to her work as a quarterback on the school football team, the school takes a blind eye to even her most wicked bullying.

Even so, she does love her family, even Arthur (her favorite target), but sometimes, she can be a little aggressive.

Ellen (18): The youngest of the family, she is going through her rebel phase, which sometimes can make even the most cold-headed person in the house lose their mind, her hobby is playing video games and she aspires to be a gamer. She likes her family, but, due to the hormones and her still-forming teenage mind, she acts a little bratty toward them.

Sheyla (18): She moved to the city a couple of years ago and quickly became friends with Arthur, thanks to her loving personality. She is a 6ft tall futa with tanned skin, light brown hair, and green eyes. Some people say that she might like Arthur more than just a friend...

Kathy (18): They grew up together and had always been best friends, but, sometimes, Arthur really wanted that they were something more... She has the same height as him and is blonde with blue eyes too. Also, she is one of the few people that he knows who isn't a futa.

As Arthur wakes up in the morning, a little bit later than he is used to, he realizes that:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)