More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SissyJustine SissyJustine

Arrive in pink hell

Arrives

As you and your mom pull in to your new living arrangements all you can think is how horrible this is about to be. All you can wish for is for someone to swope in and offer a way better situation and you would jump at it with no hesitation.

“Alright John start grabbing the bags you can’t sit in the car forever.” Mom said

“Fine” I say annoyed

With a handful of bags I make my way to my the worst situation ever. As I walk through the door and looked around I felt like I was starting to grow a vagina, that’s how feminine this house looked. The house was full of flowers and smelled like women’s perfume.

“There he is. How is my favorite nephew? I haven’t seen you since you were a kid.” Your aunt said

“I’m fine aunt Lilly.” I said.

“Well I know you can’t wait to see your cousin Zoey. You to haven’t seen each other since you two started middle school. I know you to will have a lot of catching up to do, but she’s out with her friends at the mall. I guess until then you can get all settled into Mandy’s room.” Aunt Lilly said.

“That would be great Aunt Lilly.” I say

“Okay sweetie, it’s upstairs to the left, and I know your staying in Mandy’s room but please don’t mess with her things. I’m having a dresser being delivered tomorrow for your clothes, so for now just keep them in your suitcase or you can hang them in the closet if there’s any room I know Mandy has a bunch of clothes.” Aunt Lilly says.

“Will do.” I say

Enter your new room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)